Unique Argonian bodies.

Senviro

Right-o,

Some months ago, I began work on Argonian and Khajiit body models for someone else's mod on the Nexus. The more time and effort I put into it, the less I got out of it, especially when it became clear that progress on the mod's other fronts wasn't going anywhere fast. Plus, things come up...

I'm not savvy with much to do with 3D art design beyond model creation, and instead of the dumping what I've done so far into ye 'ol "fuck it bucket", I'll just leave these here in .OBJ format.

V----Big Gifs----V

ArgonianMale1.gif

Male - http://www.mediafire.com/?3wns5sdis19d30s

ArgonianFemale1.gif

Female - http://www.mediafire.com/?u5vx9wa1ltwvash

I may upload my .ZTLs if anyone just wants them for the hell of it, and should somebody do anything with these or is able to mod them in-game, I may come back and polish the Argonian Alphas or continue work on the Khajiit bodies. But for the record, I'M LEAVING THESE HERE. Take them, steal them, say they're yours - just don't bug me with wishes/what ifs. 3D stuff is a hobby to me, nothing more; so don't expect too much in their topology.

~ Senviro

Far to excellent work to throw it to the wind. Put your name on it with Creative Commons or I think a Limited GPL license ("i don't care what you do with it so long as i get credit") so that some EA doesn't come along and call it theirs.

whatever you do with it, very nice job.

I'm thankful that you've released these models' date=' but any chance of having an update on the Nexus page?

What about the adult models? Any news on those?

[/quote']

These are the "adult" models.

Considering Argonians are Lizards, and the fact that both male and female models have reasonably detailed genital vents/cloaca, I'd call them pretty adult.

I'm thankful that you've released these models' date=' but any chance of having an update on the Nexus page?

What about the adult models? Any news on those?

[/quote']

These are the "adult" models.

Considering Argonians are Lizards, and the fact that both male and female models have reasonably detailed genital vents/cloaca, I'd call them pretty adult.

That's not entirely correct, GDel. Although they aren't in the files that I've uploaded, there are three incomplete versions of a cloaca for the male argonian bodies that I started working on a while back; those being a closed version, an all-out version and an in between state. I stress 'incomplete...'

As for the mod on the Nexus, Draften, that's not my mod. That's Bilo's, and I'd already given her the argonian models, so she's had them for a while now, and I assume that whoever else she's working with has had them, too. I only make things, I don't do whatever Blender/3DsMax/Nifskope requires - that was supposed to be done by someone else working on the mod. So none of that is in my control, thus, I've dropped the models here for whoever wants to do something with them.

-----V---Very, very incomplete---V-----

ArgoMPres1.jpg

~Senviro

• 2 months later...

Well, I really like how it looks...

Hmmm... Hey... You are the one working with the "Unique Beast Bodies" :D

Surprise ha! Or so I think.

Well, about the mod, I was hoping test the models in my pc... See if they look ok. but I see that they are the files for the program.

Anyway, I hope that everything goes ok!

That the animations finally are adapted to the bodies or something. It would be a shame to see the project being canceled.

Wish you luck!

Archived