Female character won't go nude (even with Growlf's skeleton and invalidation/redirection applied)

Hello everyone,
I'm not a common writer - last time I had issues installing the whole shazam, I solved them by reading forums.

This time nothing seems to help. First, the process and software/patches used:

Spoiler

So, I had a GOG version of Oblivion, patched officially to 1.2.0.416, with Shivering Isles and Knights included.
Next I added the OBSE v20 plus the special GOG loader and OBMM 1.1.12 - everything loads and works fine in this regard, no black screens, no glitches.
I've applied both the unofficial patches, installed female DMRA BBB/male Robert's nude bodies, Growlf's TotalControllable skeleton, NoMaaM's BBB animation replacer, cleaned the Data/ini, next comes the latest LAPF 1.6a1.
Mods I've installed, as follows: Lovers Creatures 2.0, Monster Girl Blockhead 2.0, LoversRaperS...and that's all for now.

The problem is my female character not getting nude (keeps the bra, underwear and skinny model), despite the femaleupperbody and femalelowerbody .nifs being where they belong, with invalidation/alteration/redirection applied and reapplied multiple times (I did it once after the LAPF install where it was recommended, went ingame and saw the problem, did it multiple times more, so the issue was there all along). When I summoned a tentacle monster and made it rape me, my lowerbody got replaced with a penis and the textures glitched through the cell door.

So what, a skeleton problem? I've reinstalled it multiple times, both the Controllable and TotalControllable Growlf's versions, same stuff.
No errors, no blackouts, no 'suddenly stopped working's - just no nudity :(

Load order, as follows. I did it with all the patches/DLCs placed below Lovers with PK.esp and vice versa - changes nothing:

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Knights.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

My operating system is Windows 10 x64 Home. Think it might forbid some of the files to write/rewrite without notifying the user? Out of 3k copied files from LoversCreature on a fresh install only 3 asked permission to rewrite. Weird.

I'll probably still have to reinstall everything... again. No problem.

Or am I just lacking a vital mod?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueSocks said:

Hello everyone,
I'm not a common writer - last time I had issues installing the whole shazam, I solved them by reading forums.

This time nothing seems to help. First, the process and software/patches used:

Reveal hidden contents

So, I had a GOG version of Oblivion, patched officially to 1.2.0.416, with Shivering Isles and Knights included.
Next I added the OBSE v20 plus the special GOG loader and OBMM 1.1.12 - everything loads and works fine in this regard, no black screens, no glitches.
I've applied both the unofficial patches, installed female DMRA BBB/male Robert's nude bodies, Growlf's TotalControllable skeleton, NoMaaM's BBB animation replacer, cleaned the Data/ini, next comes the latest LAPF 1.6a1.
Mods I've installed, as follows: Lovers Creatures 2.0, Monster Girl Blockhead 2.0, LoversRaperS...and that's all for now.

The problem is my female character not getting nude (keeps the bra, underwear and skinny model), despite the femaleupperbody and femalelowerbody .nifs being where they belong, with invalidation/alteration/redirection applied and reapplied multiple times (I did it once after the LAPF install where it was recommended, went ingame and saw the problem, did it multiple times more, so the issue was there all along). When I summoned a tentacle monster and made it rape me, my lowerbody got replaced with a penis and the textures glitched through the cell door.

So what, a skeleton problem? I've reinstalled it multiple times, both the Controllable and TotalControllable Growlf's versions, same stuff.
No errors, no blackouts, no 'suddenly stopped working's - just no nudity :(

Load order, as follows. I did it with all the patches/DLCs placed below Lovers with PK.esp and vice versa - changes nothing:

Reveal hidden contents

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Knights.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

My operating system is Windows 10 x64 Home. Think it might forbid some of the files to write/rewrite without notifying the user? Out of 3k copied files from LoversCreature on a fresh install only 3 asked permission to rewrite. Weird.

I'll probably still have to reinstall everything... again. No problem.

Or am I just lacking a vital mod?

Thanks!

Are you installing the files directly to the game directory or hooking to a different directory through NMM or MO?

Lovers with PK comes with it's own skeleton and you should be using it instead of Growlf's skeleton as the one in Lovers with PK is a modified version of Growlf's that adds penis bones to the skeleton. So reinstall Lovers with PK again.

Where do you have the game installed at? If it's in the programs folder move it out and put it into the game folder stuff in the program folder can have trouble working when they are in there.

Also you only seem to have a male body replacer installed. Install a body replacer or install the set body reloaded mods that contains almost every female body from oblivion except for the oldest ones.

Also are you using OBMM (oblivion mod manager)? 

@RussianPrince I'm installing the files by unzipping them directly into the Data folder, 
@myuhinny Path to the game is C:\Oblivion,
Thanks for the Lovers with PK tip - I'll try and say if anything changes!
No-no, I did mention I use DMRA BBB and the files named femaleupperbody.nif and femalelowerbody.nif (along with hands and feet)
Yes, using OBMM to manage the order of .esps and .esms (and also for invalidation)

That won't do shit for you as you installed meshes with no textures.  This is why I spell things out in the LAPF instructions on how and what to do.  If you will just follow those instructions you won't have any of the problems you have had so far.  I wrote those instructions from a clean oblivion install.

Click on the spoiler right below the install instructions and follow it to the letter:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

Trust me, you'll pull less of your hair out.

Cheers,

Greg

" I'm installing the files by unzipping them directly into the Data folder,  "

Not good! Unpack in empty folder and ckeck the files, folders. ( in BBB armor, clothes, body Mods you should delete skeletons ! Do not overwrite the LAPF skeletons !!! )

Were the DMRA BBB body files in the right folder? meshes\characters\_male ?  Some body replacer mods don't have the nif files in the folders, so if you unzip the Mod in your data folder you have the body files in your data folder and not in meshes\characters\_male .

invalidation/alteration/redirection ????

archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection !!!! NO OTHER archive invalidate !!!! That will messup your game !!!

archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection  with OBMM, TESMM od WryeBash. Or manually. Check if you have the ini entry in your Oblivion ini.

Never install Mods with NexusModmanager ( not good for Oblivion !! )

Yes, do you have HGEC rextures installed?

Read my Yellow Link below : archive invalidate, nude body Mods,...

6 minutes ago, gregathit said:

That won't do shit for you as you installed meshes with no textures.  This is why I spell things out in the LAPF instructions on how and what to do.  If you will just follow those instructions you won't have any of the problems you have had so far.  I wrote those instructions from a clean oblivion install.

Click on the spoiler right below the install instructions and follow it to the letter:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

Trust me, you'll pull less of your hair out.

Cheers,

Greg

Guess I'm dumb.
So besides the femaleupperbody, lowerbody and the rest I also need textures for them? Weird that wasn't in the DMRA pack.
Downloading now, thanks for the help!

@fejeena thanks for the tips! I've figured it out thanks to Greg already.
The invalidation/redirection/alteration is a side effect of 'ah whatever, it's broken and I'll reinstall it anyway, so why not'. Off to reinstall it fresh.
Guess the textures were missing - both the body packs I've downloaded have only meshes in them. Dammit.
Thanks for the help again, can close the topic!

The DMRA pack was intended to just overwrite the female mod I list in the LAPF instructions to install.  That mod contains the textures that are needed.

Right now, without the textures, oblivion defaults to the base textures of the original game.

Until you have more experience and understand the ins and outs of modding, it is best to follow instructions to the letter to avoid issues.

3 minutes ago, gregathit said:

The DMRA pack was intended to just overwrite the female mod I list in the LAPF instructions to install.  That mod contains the textures that are needed.

Right now, without the textures, oblivion defaults to the base textures of the original game.

Until you have more experience and understand the ins and outs of modding, it is best to follow instructions to the letter to avoid issues.

I'll keep the experience for the future.
Thanks again, it's working!

Archived