Okay now I'm desperate - pregnancy issue

I just wanted to have a little fun, but no fun is allowed when glitches and bugs come to play. So basically I installed sexout and it worked, my character is able to have sex with animation and all, then I installed pregnancyV3 and fertile breeder and things went down very quickly, to begin with I can't get my character pregnant in any way, I tried messing with fertility options in MCM and even when the numbers of ovaries was 3 with a fertility percentage of over a 100%, the pregnancy test showed negative. I waited 23 hours and nothing, the official page says you should have these tokens but I never ever seen any of it in my inventory. That's about the pregnancy mod, regarding fertile breeder I'm really in deep shit, sometimes the creatures even disappear after my character have sex with them and I might know why, it tends to happen when the chances to get pregnant are really high, so I have to recur to the ol' console commands to spawn them back. That aside there are many more errors, like invisible clothing that I assume were supposed to make you look pregnant, big red rhombus with sideways exclamation mark (that I only have seen inside the sexout store bunker, one of the sellers was glitched or missing a texture I dunno) and even a companion turned invisible when pregnant.... please help me out, I don't know what I am doing wrong, could it be the fact that my character was male before and I used "sexchange" command? Oh by the way the other characters from the mod look pregnant alright and I can see them very well, so the meshes and textures are there. I'll list the load order here below

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

HonestHearts.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

FertileBreeder.esp

SexoutStore.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

SexoutAnimManagement.esp

The Mod Configuration menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutSexkey.esp

27 minutes ago, Revean said:

the official page says you should have these tokens but I never ever seen any of it in my inventory

You can notice token only via the console through "inv" command. Or, I don't remember correctly, but debug mode(SCR's and Pregnancy's) also can make them visible

27 minutes ago, Revean said:

sometimes the creatures even disappear after my character have sex with them and I might know why

It's probably a Stuck Sexout's token bug, and if you notice it, the better way is restart the game and load from save that was a bit before as it happened(or respawn them if you don't have a proper save file)

About the invisible meshes, AkiKay's posted what you need to do

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Do you have invisible Bodys but see Hands and Head ? Because that means your SCR is installed wrong.

Try looking at this. It helped me a lot. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/414-tutorial-scr-resources-folder-creation/ even if its not the problem im guessing you have, this will help you.

-Aki

That definitely helped with invisible clothing, thank you very much! I did not realize I was missing so many mods.

Anyway the main problem remains, my character (or companion) can't get "knocked up" and I am very sad about this.

22 minutes ago, Revean said:

That definitely helped with invisible clothing, thank you very much! I did not realize I was missing so many mods.

Anyway the main problem remains, my character (or companion) can't get "knocked up" and I am very sad about this.

You talked about Fertile Breeder. Im trying to get that working aswell. Same problem. Have you tried having Sex with the Bloatfly on the left of the Main Gate ? (Its where the "Boss" is located) Having sex with it, should give you some kind of pregnancy item. This is the best i can do for you man :)

-Aki

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

You talked about Fertile Breeder. Im trying to get that working aswell. Same problem.

It is so damn frustrating to not see that mod work, all the components are there, why don't they do stuff? ç_ç

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Having sex with it, should give you some kind of pregnancy item.

What item? Unfortunately that bug didn't give me anything (in case you're wondering, yes my character had sex with it while on jet and not)

25 minutes ago, Revean said:

It is so damn frustrating to not see that mod work, all the components are there, why don't they do stuff? ç_ç

Mostly this problem coming from the Sexout Spunk, sometimes it works, some not

26 minutes ago, Revean said:

What item? Unfortunately that bug didn't give me anything (in case you're wondering, yes my character had sex with it while on jet and not)

The Pregnancy's tokens can be given only if it's scripted in the dialog or any script that starting the scene. If it's a not scripted scene(have only the lines for starting SO animations and nothing more), pregnancy is dependent only by your the mcm settings and some random

Good news and bad news folks, my character is now pregnant. For some flippity reason, all of the flippity sudden. Good news is that I managed that by installing sexout breeder and specifically after the bloatfly quest my character grew an enormous belly that eventually lead to lay larvae. Bad news is that I can't get rid of it, for now at least but keep in mind that she already laid 10 larvae, maybe there's more inside, maybe it's linked to the fact that my character is *QUEST/MOD SPOILER*

a queen

and another bad news is that the bighorner quest before that did not give me a belly, but I'm used to it, and deathclaw quest is messed up in the sense that they were hostile from the beginning and now I'm trapped in a cave, guess I'll have to reload a previous file. Well hopefully that helped, I'll continue to investigate on the problem.

33 minutes ago, Revean said:

Good news and bad news people, my character is now pregnant. For some flippity reason, all of the flippity sudden. Good news is that I managed that by installing sexout breeder and specifically after the bloatfly quest my character grew an enormous belly that eventually lead to lay larvae. Bad news is that I can't get rid of it, for now at least but keep in mind that she already laid 10 larvae, maybe there's more inside, maybe it's linked to the fact that my character is *QUEST/MOD SPOILER*

Reveal hidden contents

and another bad news is that the bighorner quest before that did not give me a belly, but I'm used to it, and deathclaw quest is messed up in the sense that they were hostile from the beginning and now I'm trapped in a cave, guess I'll have to reload a previous file. Well hopefully that helped, I'll continue to investigate on the problem.

Sexout breeder is an almost fully scripted mod, and have the scripted things that give you the pregnancy's tokens. The pregnant animated belly is just a part of the Bloatfly mutation, and doesn't show you how the real things works.

In the bloatfly episode you can do two route for escape: "Escape" and "Queen". Mutation can be removed after an one in-game week, and only if you don't use the slime thing(if use the slime, timer will be reseted to one week)

Also what a version of SOB did you use?

17 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Also what a version of SOB did you use?

This version, specifically SexoutBreeder[v8.8]Riverside Beta.7z + BreederDatav27.7z

I am also very sad about what you wrote, just when I was thinking things started to work.... thank you very much though!

So, please, update the sob to the latest from this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50953-sexout-breeder-v88-riverside-beta/?do=findComment&comment=2065816

It'll can help you with the mosts bugs that v8.8 have

In your case, I can only say, that problems with pregnancy comes from the Sexout Spunk. Maybe you can try to do some things in the mcm and probably it'll make the things works... Preferred to try is "GameDaysPassed fix"(or like that)

• 1 month later...

Archived