Get her what she really wants you fool!

TheRealMissAmber

Did he go to Jarrod? Does every kiss begin with Kay?

Tell me more! Please do! 

Tell me what women want so I can cram it right back up your ass where it came from.

Don't spend thousands of dollars/Euros (whatever currency you may use)  on a shiny rock that will just end up in the dirt, stolen or even pawned.

If you value your girly get her what she really wants!

A LONG... HARD... THICK..

Piece of cold forged steel!

Give baby girl something sexy with curves just as nice as hers.

I submit for Approval by the Midnight Society, my very first and possibly only Lovers Lab weapon.

At this point I'm just calling it the Lovers Anti-Joburg Sword.

This baby packs a whopping 4096x4096 high rez texture and normal map. 

It's almost finished and there will be a link soon.

I noticed that a lot of the weapons in the mods here are a conglomerate of different mods.

THIS Sword is being made specifically for Lovers Lab.

Thoughts?

Spoiler

5a23e45d8f801_Dwm2017-12-0215-13-12-27.thumb.JPEG.4214ed3a4dc663d31d146f0e68a7ce52.JPEG5a23e4a019fd7_Dwm2017-12-0215-13-12-28.thumb.JPEG.6c5200c3e9e2f783b465691fe3a7679f.JPEG5a23e4e637b9c_Dwm2017-12-0215-13-12-29.thumb.JPEG.216dff6cd0868efacef3ab84ae818ce2.JPEG

I'm testing it in game and it's so pretty.

I'm going to play with the normals some more. Right now I'm just not happy with how weak they are.

I wanted to go subtle but now that much.

Right now I have it in game with a damage of 500 ÷ Lv 4 = 149 attack damage + ignore normal resistance + reach 1.7509 x speed 1.7500 = a MONSTER of a blade.

Needs a bit more UV work. Pros and cons of using such a high resolution texture.

Right now this sword alone holds 1 Nif with 3 NiTrishapes 3 4096 x 4096 Textures and 3 4096 x 4096 Normals.

Unpacked with ESP included this Sword alone is a 512Mb of data.

Once I get it Lovers worth I will do an uploaded.

Idk if anyone here has Seen my Z Sword prototype but is dwarfs that sword and that sword is almost 1.00 scale with the player.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48138/?

Does anyone have a high resolution Lovers Lab alpha logo?

I would like to bake that into the hilt.

I want to reduce the chance of this sexy little slicer ending up on the Nexus by someone with a death wish.

Here we go you can see what I mean.

Spoiler

5a247a378b068_Oblivion2017-12-0302-02-05-84.thumb.jpeg.ebc7e01ddd5a50e2030182a905b08d76.jpeg

Tossing around the idea of adding a light emitter node to the hilts Infinity Stone. That Gem there on the hilt is a galaxy or nebula. One of the 2. The texture it's self is very pretty. 

On ultra high video settings it does have a pretty little link Aura but no light and it looks weird. 

It will be a very weak light nothing even remotely close to a torch. I don't want to hurt rendering time.

Inspiration:

all things that are woman ^///^

Lovers Lab

Evil big sister to the Master Sword

@Cien

I currently don't have Skyrim. Just getting back into modding after 3 years absence and one asshole of an Ex.

I'm back.

I don't think it would be too hard to port with a little Nif work.

I cod do the Nif work but have no way to test it for issues.

Right now getting Shivering Isles is at the top of my list so I can get back to work helping puddles with Monster Girl Blockhead.

But what I can do is make a rainbow spectrum of hilt colors so the user can choose the color.

Original concept was Red. The Purple just looked to sexy on the gold trim.

Alrighty roonie

Jet me just make a few more adjustments to zee normals and tune in the light node and it's ready to be uploaded.

I'm going to be doing a 7z on it because Fejeena was sooo right the compression ratio is much higher than WinRar and this little mod is packing a hefty texture load.

Splat splat splatty.

Sorry I said load then it got dirty in my mind ;)

Spoiler

5a24bef7db6d7_Oblivion2017-12-0305-57-43-60.thumb.JPEG.f3fe6f6d3488dfa56b9aeb47ef7e329d.JPEG5a24bf4f1042d_Oblivion2017-12-0305-59-34-86.thumb.jPEG.e1c7ef349280596339fecb8058c8c957.jPEG5a24bfc3682f8_Oblivion2017-12-0306-00-32-54.thumb.jpeg.65f7b54df78f5a3405b0a2924481c113.jpeg

You know what I had the whole thing zipped and uploaded but that's when I noticed all the extra textures were 4096x4105. Started trying to use them and causing CTD. I had to clear it from my Mega drive because that is just not allowed.

Of all the things I could have messed up it was texture resolution on edit. DOH!

I tested the whole light node idea. Bad bad bad. It looked very strange and a drop in FPS. That is also not allowed. So no light node.

1.1GB compressed to 170Mb.

I used all my high-speed data like 2 days after my cell plan renewal. FML. Took 3 hrs to upload. So what I'm going to do is just upload the working version and update tomorrow with the extra texture pack.

Idk if guys like to color coordinate clothing but a lot of women do if you even play as a girl idk.

Maybe for a follower?

Anyways this is what were looking at. I can do custom colors per request as well.

Lineup.thumb.jpeg.411956353c1335df7c546d3fb892a0ad.jpeg

1.1GB for a sword ? Or 7 swords ?

And 4096x4096  textures? Why? I don't see filigree ornaments on the sword.

I once tried 4096x4096  textures for bodies but i did not saw a difference to the 2048 textures ( only a frame drop ). And I never saw 4096x4096  object textures in a mod.

The whole Apachii store is 3.7GB

Light node?

Why not a glow map ? (  _g.dds)  But not 4096x4096 :grin:  can be 256x256.

Spoiler

Nipple piercings in the dark

abc20.jpg

In light the piercings with glow look a bit like glass

abc21.jpg

The LoversBitch werewolves eyes have glow maps and shin in the dark.

If the jewel/gem is a separate part of the nif you can set  APPLY_HILIGHT.

That has about the same effect as a Glow map.
Spoiler

The piercing nif is all-in-one, no separate gem/pearl part , that's why the ring and the pearl glow if I add APPLY_HILIGHT.

abc22.jpg

With a Glow map  or APPLY_HILIGHT you get only a glow , not a light.

4096x4096 because mama is worth it.

Can easily be resized at users discretion. 

A lot easier to make textures smaller than bigger with any degree of detail.

Simply put. This sword is at this point not meant for anything exactly.

Would like to see it used in Lovers some how.

I use it to stop rapists.

It is my attempt at joining female anatomy with a blade

With a little bit of the dark side thrown in.

Anyways. I forgot the link to the blade. Let me go grab that and il be back.

Okay here is that link. 

https://mega.nz/#!sOwRBB5b!3J8VkNsIoiiiN8LCrteVBPvU2Da7myyY070cJYdxCts

You guys can do whatever you want with it, I just don't want to see it in Nexus in whole, in part or as part of another mod. There is no way in hell I will ever give permission for that.

They simply do not deserve it.

Nexus grows ever higher on my shit list every day.

They accuse LL of being a place for pirates and mod thief's when in reality there are a fuck ton of stolen resources on Nexus.

Anyways I'm always taking requests if anyone likes my work.

-Amber

4 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Anyways I'm always taking requests if anyone likes my work.

-Amber

Grabbed one, Amber, Thanks. :)

I'm in the market for a placeable/droppable puddle. Like a puddle with collision that would sit flat (on a flat surface)...not cock-eyed at an angle like in all MY miserable failed experiments.

I suggest the ectoplasm puddle the ghost drops.

I was considering the same thing for an extended tamago club LoversWaterBreak.esp I think it would be cool.

I do believe the ectoplasm puddle is a mesh.

I have to do some digging.

If it has collision NPCs will kick it when they go near it like a sword on the ground I'm pretty sure. If not it won't be drop able it would float in the air (I do believe.)

2 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

I suggest the ectoplasm puddle the ghost drops.

I was considering the same thing for an extended tamago club LoversWaterBreak.esp I think it would be cool.

I do believe the ectoplasm puddle is a mesh.

I have to do some digging.

Hey...you're right. 

But I'd need a bigger version.

Okay like a puddle that follows them? 

There is a node down by scene Root node called NonAccum.

I used that node to attach my super Saiyan Aura.

It stays level if the NPC is walking. Slight tilt foward will NPC is running, stronger tilt forward while NPC is crouched. And it seems to be hit and miss when the p

NPC is knocked down.

Perhaps a simple script?

BeginScriptEffectStart

PlaceAtMe. Xxxxxxx 1

Kill.xxxxxxx

End

That would summon and kill a ghost. Maybe if you made your own puddle Mob? 

No body or texture. Just summon an invisible ghost. The script kills it instantly. Then we have a puddle.

I think if we reworked the puddle. Get rig of the particle emitter, change the texture and up the scale in nifskope you could very well have a nice puddle of piss or blood.. Cum even. Whatever you want

I like the way you think...lol.

I was using these to make some really skanky skooma dens. They gave me the idea...not a new one, either, apparently .

http://www.mediafire.com/file/egtchw19xoab9ef/PhMoreBodilyFunctionsResource.7z

Many people want a footprint mod that fades (in certain terrain)...plus there's a mod called 'Get Wet Fixed' that does leave drops of water after swimming...etc.

But I don't think it's been really implemented beyond that. Perhaps Bloody Mess or something similar...

Looks 100% like the ElsweyrAnequina urine and vomit meshes and textures.

What do you want to do with the ghost puddle ?  The puddle a dead ghost leaves on the ground is the skeleton nif.

It's like a misc item with effect. In the mesh are ColorModifier and Emitter.

But what do you want? A static nif like the vomit mesh? I am sure you don't want to use the puddle nif as lowerbody.

Maybe the effect? It is like dust or fog. You can add effect shader to the player/NPC...but then the whole body will have that effect ( not only the lowerbdy)

I absolutely do not know what you want. Maybe a pic ( or a german explanation  :)   )

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

Looks 100% like the ElsweyrAnequina urine and vomit meshes and textures.

What do you want to do with the ghost puddle ?  The puddle a dead ghost leaves on the ground is the skeleton nif.

It's like a misc item with effect. In the mesh are ColorModifier and Emitter.

But what do you want? A static nif like the vomit mesh? I am sure you don't want to use the puddle nif as lowerbody.

Maybe the effect? It is like dust or fog. You can add effect shader to the player/NPC...but then the whole body will have that effect ( not only the lowerbdy)

I absolutely do not know what you want. Maybe a pic ( or a german explanation  :)   )

Basically...a leaky female NPC...or even PC, I suppose. Doesn't matter what she's leaking...that's just a texture choice.

Ideally...a puddle forms under her after standing still for a minute or so....fades eventually and disappears after she moves on...leaving a trail of drips/small puddles.

I think Bloody Mess or some similar combat mod leaves a blood trail when injured. 

Anyways...not a big deal. Just throwing out an idea.

Archived