Game Freezes and CTDs

I don't know if this particularly a SexLab problem, so I just decided to post here.

This is the problem: My game keeps freezing and crashing within a few seconds of starting up the save, whether or not it's a new save. I don't know why, it just either freezes than CTDs, or stays frozen for all of conceivable time until I CTRL-ALT-DEL and sign out. I run LOOT, and I'm fairly certain I've installed my many mods correctly. I've also cleaned out all my mods(at least the ones LOOT told me were dirty) using TES5Edit, excluding Brows, but I doubt that's causing the problem. Here are all my mods, not in order.

Animated Dragon Wings, EstrusForSkyrim, Feminine Running and New Dash Animation, FNIS Behaviors and Creatures, HDT Bounce and Jiggles CBBE Edition, Pretty Female Idles, Pretty Sit Idle, Victorias High Heel Walk Animation, XP32 Max. Skeleton Extended, YY Anim Replacer-Mystic Night and Princess' Horse Riding,

Dragonbone Barbarian Armors and various cbbe bodyslide plugins, HDT Tails Wearable, Helmet Toggle, Immersive Armors, Immersive Armors CBBE and UUNP Refit,

Non-Skimpy Armor Replacer-Armor-Clothes-DLC,  Remodled Armor for CBBE bodyslide, Triss Armor Retextured CBBE HDT, Estrus Alternate Sounds, KUNOICHI female voice,

Join Dawnguard as a Vampire Fixed, Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade, 100x Your Carry Weight, Perk Points Master, Clothing and Clutter Fixes, Left Hand Rings, Seductress Serana, Realistic Water Two, Alternate Start, Better Carry Weight, Character Creation Overhaul, Alternate Start New Beginnings, Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled,

Realistic Ragdolls and Force, Run For Your Lives, SkyBox,

Skyrim Community Uncapper, Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers, Brows, Brows Ningheim Addon, CharGen Extension Core-Morphs-Ningheim Morphs, KS Hairdos HDT Physics, Campfire, Dual Sheath Redux-Patch for Perkus Maximus, Enhanced Lights and FX, Frostfall 3.4, Realistic Needs and Diseases, Wet and Cold-Ashes, Pierced Ears,

Master Spells Should be Masterful, Apocalypse Magic of Skyrim, EzE's Artifact Disenchanting, Wintermyst Enchantments of Skyrim, Infinite Gold for Merchants, HDT High Heels System, Smart Souls, JContainers, NetImmerse Override, PapyrusUtil, RaceCompatibility with fixes, CBBE, Skyrim Flora Overahul, Skyrim HD-2K Textures-Complete LITE,

Static Mesh Improvement Mod, Marriable Serana, Climates of Tamriel, Perkus Maximus, HDT Physics Extensions, PerMa Compatibility and PaMa Patches, ShowRaceMenu  Precache Killer, Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch, HalfDragon Race, The NingheimRace-Followers-Schlongs of Skyrim Patch, Alternate Start-Live a Deviant Life, AngrimApprentice, CCAS v13, Captured Dreams, Devious Cidhna, Devious Devices-Assets-Integration-Expansion, Devious Training v2.6, Deviously Cursed Loot, HDT Bodyslide(for dragonbone barbarian armors), ImmerSlave,

SD Cages, SD Customization Addons, Sanguines Debauchery, Serial Strip, SexLab Framework, SexLab Aroused, Simple Slavery-Devious patch-Defeat Patch, Skyrim Bound,

SL Deadly Drain, SLDialogues, SLStories-Devious, Schlongs of Skyrim, Thunderchild Epic SHouts and Immersion, ZazAnimation pack, A Matter of Time,

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map, Better Dialogue Controls, Better MessageBox Controls, Immersive Hud, KenMOD-Time on Loading Screen, RaceMenu, SkyUI, UIExtensions, AddItemMenu, Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, Fuz Ro D-oh-Silent Voice, SKSE ini predownload, TES5Edit, Immersive Weapons.

LOOT Handles my load order, though I do put the Perkus Maximus Master File as high up in the load order as possible. If you can help with my problem, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Archived