(WIP) Mjana's Labyrinth - A New Beginning

Trykz

Sounds awesome. Good luck with testing' date=' looking forward to giving it a shot after release.

[/quote']

So far things are looking good for this weekend.

In other news, I just play-tested the last fixes and additions, and took a final door count while I was at it.....

there is currently a total of 58 doors. 2 are in use already, and a third will be in use when I finish my plug-in. One returns to the castle, and the other is my example Tamriel one-way exit down in the cave. The door futhest down (in the furthest corner of the cave) will also be reserved for future expansion of the labyrinth should that ever be necessary, which I don't expect for quite a while but want to stay prepared for.

So that leaves 54 unused doors to hook into. But you never know. We'll see how things progress on the plug-in front once it releases. I'm hoping this really kicks things into high gear, because it has the potential for multiplying Skyrim's content exponentially. Which is never a bad thing :)

Trykz

Archived