Atomic Beauty body and Looksmenu Customization Compendium compatibility issue

BufusTurbo

Hi. I'm currently using the Atomic Beauty body and Looksmenu Customization Compendium and I've come across a severe compatibility issue: If AB is on the bottom of the load order, no content from LCC isn't displayed on my character's face, and if LCC is last in my load order some outfits get screwed up by clipping issues because the body customization triangle in looksmenu is enabled.

Has anyone had this issue? Is there a patch somewhere?

Sorry if I posted on the wrong section.

I have had that happen using CBBE as well. It's not really anything to do with AB. Just move LCC down in your load order to near the bottom.

THis is what my load order looks like at the bottom

*SpringCleaningCompatibilityPatch.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*VotWGeneralPurposePatch.esp
*StartMeUp.esp
*StartMeUp VIS.esp

Everything works. I used AB all year with LCC and no problem at all.

I found a lot of supposedly unrelated mods broke LCC. I just made it part of my install routine to put it at the bottom. Exact same reason for the Spring cleaning compatibility patch. A lot of unrelated mods just seemed to break it. A lot of hair pulling lead to that load order at the bottom.

Archived