Debby's Good Girl Diapers (Texture Pack)

View File

Hello fellow people Dibz here, Recently I have become a DL (Diaper Lover).......& this download is for all you other diaper lovers out there.

I was always into girls sucking on binkies & I think that's how me liking diapers slowly started, But now I'm a full blown DL.:relaxed:

I don't know why but I think its cute & sexy when women wear diapers & pull-ups, I also like it when they pee in them.:relaxed:

Pee is the limit for me though,  I think it's GROSS when women mess(poop) in they're diapers........To me that's just disgusting.:mask:

To each they're own though, If it's what u like then enjoy it........I'm not one to judge.:yum:

Anyway,

These are some adult diaper texture pack(s) for Fallout4, These textures are all for the thick diapers from Lucia's mod - Diaper Lovers Fallout4.

There are 6 texture packs in all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING.....These textures WILL overwrite some of Lucia's default textures for the thick diapers.

There are 4 diapers in this texture pack & pee stained versions making a total of 8 textures in all.

The diapers in this texture pack are.....

1- A pink diaper with hearts.

2- A blue diaper with flowers.

3- A green diaper with stars.

4- And a black diaper with stars, hearts, & flowers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack-2

There are 3 diapers in this texture pack with pee stained versions making a total of 6 textures in all.

The diapers are.....

1- A Red diaper with Roses.

2- A blue diaper with Candys.

3- A Purple diaper with Moons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack-3

There are 3 diapers in this texture pack with pee stained versions making a total of 6 textures in all.

The diapers are.....

1- A Yellow diaper with Happy Suns.

2- A Purple diaper with Kitty Faces.

3- A Black diaper with YingYangs.

Pack-4

The diapers are.....

1- A Orange diaper with leaves.

2- A Green diaper with 4-leaf clovers.

3- A Pink diaper with paw prints.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack-5

These diapers are.....

1- A Chartreuse diaper with atoms.

2- A Rainbow diaper with butterflies.

3- A Traditional plain white diaper.

Credit goes to Lucia1 for the original textures used in making of these.