First time installed, nothing is working

Good morning, Vault-tec calling!

As name of topic says, I installed everything and ran the game but I have not got anything to work. I am sure that I was doing all how it supposed to be done and according to the instructions. Well, I even have management menu in the game, when Im pressing ESC. And also after pressing E on NPCs, the are coming to me after few seconds and initiating dialogue with only one option and in the end I only can say "bye". >_> Strange

I tried to install simple FalloutSexLite plugin, and for it I would require all main Sexout files and just smaller talk, as I guess. But nope, its not working...

I attached screenshot of my FOMM Main Window, Package Manager and File Manager.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

3.jpg

On 11/26/2017 at 4:57 PM, Neutron_rus said:

As I can see from this the Load order, you haven't installed the MCM mod. The latest one you can get from here https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42507/?

Oh! Thanks man! But I had it. I probably just lost in all this files and stuff. 

As you already replied to me, I want to ask you something else.  I added now another mods to the game (for example, Project Nevada core module), so  I want to make game challanging and logical and so on. And when it comes about SexOut Mod, from my view it must be part of Mojave Adventures/Survival. And I find pretty strange that I can just make my character to have sex with any NPC just pressing E...  If its quest-NPC, with who player's character can sleep already in vanilla game, its another thing. But when its every single NPC... I would understand that if player will use rape feature in the case, another way its too strange. So, is it even possible to turn of this sex feature to every npc? I was thinking to add rape plugin but it will not completely help, because ability of sleep with an npc still will remain.

P.S. As I said, I dont want to remove ability of sleeping with NPC like Red Lucy, for example, or Sarah, after completing quests for them, and so on. Its more about roleplay in this case.

2 hours ago, NordicLight said:

Oh! Thanks man! But I had it. I probably just lost in all this files and stuff. 

As you already replied to me, I want to ask you something else.  I added now another mods to the game (for example, Project Nevada core module), so  I want to make game challanging and logical and so on. And when it comes about SexOut Mod, from my view it must be part of Mojave Adventures/Survival. And I find pretty strange that I can just make my character to have sex with any NPC just pressing E...  If its quest-NPC, with who player's character can sleep already in vanilla game, its another thing. But when its every single NPC... I would understand that if player will use rape feature in the case, another way its too strange. So, is it even possible to turn of this sex feature to every npc? I was thinking to add rape plugin but it will not completely help, because ability of sleep with an npc still will remain.

P.S. As I said, I dont want to remove ability of sleeping with NPC like Red Lucy, for example, or Sarah, after completing quests for them, and so on. Its more about roleplay in this case.

If you are using mods like SexoutSex or Sexout bang or another that adding dialogs with this content for the all npcs, just disable it. For "Sleeping" on scripted scene uses another plugin - SexoutFadetoBlack (or similar), it's only changing all the vanilla's black screen sex on Sexout's with animations

5 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

If you are using mods like SexoutSex or Sexout bang or another that adding dialogs with this content for the all npcs, just disable it. For "Sleeping" on scripted scene uses another plugin - SexoutFadetoBlack (or similar), it's only changing all the vanilla's black screen sex on Sexout's with animations

one guy in another thread told me there is no way to disable  dialog for all NPC in SexOut Sex 0_0. I havent found that button there. Is it there?

Thanks for sexoutfadetoblack. 

9 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

I meant, that you need disable this plugins at all in Load order

ok. then i got it. Hmm Also I think I found solution -  there is option to turn off smaller talk. But another option will turn it on after follower's wheel. This + sexoutfadetoblack shall give player's character possibility to sleep in scripted scenes and with followers. Must be ok as well. 

40 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

For sexoutfadetoblack you probably also need Sexout Common Resources plugin, check it, maybe you forgot to install it

thanks. Fixed it. Well, except of that game sometimes crashes if i press alt during sex, all is ok. Well, turning of smallet talk also turned it off for followers but whatever. Sexkey button gives opportunity to avoid using of smalletralk anyway. also even dont know if i will use it. right now its all I needed, I guess. 

At least, if you have any good advises about adding some specific mods for roleplay, you can tell about it.

38 minutes ago, NordicLight said:

thanks. Fixed it. Well, except of that game sometimes crashes if i press alt during sex, all is ok. Well, turning of smallet talk also turned it off for followers but whatever. Sexkey button gives opportunity to avoid using of smalletralk anyway. also even dont know if i will use it. right now its all I needed, I guess. 

At least, if you have any good advises about adding some specific mods for roleplay, you can tell about it.

Crashes on pressing Alt button? Try to disable Sexout Anim Manager or Sexout Positioning, I just don't remember what a mod changing animation on pressing Alt(as I simply don't using them).

About "roleplay" mods, nope, I didn't played in the FNV normally for year(s). So, I can't say something about that. Maybe if you say a category or features that you need, I can try find something here

18 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Crashes on pressing Alt button? Try to disable Sexout Anim Manager or Sexout Positioning, I just don't remember what a mod changing animation on pressing Alt(as I simply don't using them).

About "roleplay" mods, nope, I didn't played in the FNV normally for year(s). So, I can't say something about that. Maybe if you say a category or features that you need, I can try find something here

Ok. I will try later your advices. But this positioning and manager are important for correct work or?.. 

I found Tryout. The best of all I saw here. Its very lore-friendly so it looks like its good for gameplay. It always kinda pity FNV dont have some F1-2 stuff, even its still good game as I think. Will see. Maybe will use it. Only one question - if Im using mods like PN and so on - will be there crashes because of too many mods?

3 minutes ago, NordicLight said:

Ok. I will try later your advices. But this positioning and manager are important for correct work or?.. 

I found Tryout. The best of all I saw here. Its very lore-friendly so it looks like its good for gameplay. It always kinda pity FNV dont have some F1-2 stuff, even its still good game as I think. Will see. Maybe will use it. Only one question - if Im using mods like PN and so on - will be there crashes because of too many mods?

For work, they're not, but for the visual looks it's recommended

Yeah FNV is still better than FO3/4:thumbsup:

About question. Nope, the limit of FNV is ~150 enabled mods at once(if more, it will be more unstable). All dependence only by your pc, because a lot of heavy scripted mods can drop the performance too much. But if you getting a lots of crashes try to download plugins like: NVAC, JIP LNStutter Remover. It will get you some performance boost and make your game less crashing if something wrong will happened

15 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

For work, they're not, but for the visual looks it's recommended

Yeah FNV is still better than FO3/4:thumbsup:

About question. Nope, the limit of FNV is ~150 enabled mods at once(if more, it will be more unstable). All dependence only by your pc, because a lot of heavy scripted mods can drop the performance too much. But if you getting a lots of crashes try to download plugins like: NVAC, JIP LNStutter Remover. It will get you some performance boost and make your game less crashing if something wrong will happened

Thank for advice. For now there is no crashes. But if they will be, I will use this plugins. I tried to run Tryout. Unfortunately, I have error on start.

44 minutes ago, NordicLight said:

Untitled.png

Did you check you Load order? Sexout common resources is Upper than the Sexout itself, Also you didn't installed Tryout, only a resources for him(at least on this screenshot). Please, when you're installing a new mod(s), check the Load order first, before as launching the game. It's not so hard, and will help with a lots of this crashes that a novice in modding users have every time. But if you can't see what a mod did you miss and/or how they're should be placed, download the Nexus Mod Manager, install and set-up it, and just simply launch and you will see (mostly) mods that for example don't have the master files or something, Also it automatically fixes the load order, when mod's "based on" can be upper than the base mod itself.

36 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Did you check you Load order? Sexout common resources is Upper than the Sexout itself, Also you didn't installed Tryout, only a resources for him(at least on this screenshot). Please, when you're installing a new mod(s), check the Load order first, before as launching the game. It's not so hard, and will help with a lots of this crashes that a novice in modding users have every time. But if you can't see what a mod did you miss and/or how they're should be placed, download the Nexus Mod Manager, install and set-up it, and just simply launch and you will see (mostly) mods that for example don't have the master files or something, Also it automatically fixes the load order, when mod's "based on" can be upper than the base mod itself.

Okay. It was my stupid mistake. Now I activated Tryout. Load order must be ok right now. There is still same error.  Also, I cant use Nexus Mod Manager, it requires to update C+ libraty or something like this, but I cant do it because I need to install windows update but my windows is pirated =) Also my Laptop only works with win8.1 and I want buy new laptop in future with Win10, so buying win8.1 seems useless to me. 

Untitled.jpg

And again check the load order

quote from SCR's dl page

Also remember when you update this it may change itself in your load order, use the following Load order or it will crash your game:
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutStore.esm

Also don't forget it, at least first two

And if you can't use the NMM, you can try to use the LOOT - The Load Order Optimisation Tool. I don't know how it works exactly, because simply not using, but you can try it

image.png

but I cant do it because I need to install windows update but my windows is pirated =)

To be sure of your load order. Download FNVedit, run it and adjust the load order as it runs and gives errors. Add the mods it states are missing and move the mods above those mods it is looking for if installed. There are youtube videos that helps with this program and how to do this. Google search should give you more details if you need it. Double check the requirements.

There isn't support for pirated games as well as for pirated OS's.

There are serious requirements that are expected to function and fully updated for the games to work by themselves much less with the added stresses of mods. The tools, game, support programing all needs to be current, updates and not pirated. having a pirated OS means that your issue very well could be due to this.

If your load order is correct. and you have the requirements and still have problems that others aren't experiencing then it isn't the mods or tools and it is the pirated OS (and possible game) that is causing your these issues.

Archived