[Search]/[Request] Mod for losing gear/use non-clothing item for enchants?

I'm thinking about doing a new play of Skyrim, possibly once Kimy's DCL gets its newest update, and I'm trying to come up with ideas for how I'd like my game to go.  One idea I've had is my character losing all of her clothing when something happens (such as defeat in combat or getting some bindings on her).  And I don't just mean it's unequipped or it's lost and she has to find it, it's just gone - go kill someone else and steal their clothes if you want some.

Of course, when it comes to magical gear, it can be a bit frustrating.  So I think what I'd like to find is a mod that basically converts magic gear to another equippable item that doesn't show on the character model.  Alternatively, a way to convert any magical armor into magical bondage devices would work as well (gives her a reason to keep such things on her :) ).  Is there a mod like this?

5 hours ago, Sethala said:

Of course, when it comes to magical gear, it can be a bit frustrating.  So I think what I'd like to find is a mod that basically converts magic gear to another equippable item that doesn't show on the character model.  Alternatively, a way to convert any magical armor into magical bondage devices would work as well (gives her a reason to keep such things on her :) ).  Is there a mod like this?

I think there is a mod called "Enchanted Devious Devices" that is being worked on, but I've never tried it.  Don't know of a mod that specifically does what you want enchantment wise, but if you wanted to do some modding yourself you could simply use any mod that adds enchantable accessories (earrings/panties/armlets whatever) and simply delete the meshes or remove them from the .esp.  Armor with no meshes is invisible but works the same otherwise AFAIK, so as long as it isn't something that normally replaces the body/hands/feet it could act as an "equipable enchant".

18 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I think there is a mod called "Enchanted Devious Devices" that is being worked on, but I've never tried it.  Don't know of a mod that specifically does what you want enchantment wise, but if you wanted to do some modding yourself you could simply use any mod that adds enchantable accessories (earrings/panties/armlets whatever) and simply delete the meshes or remove them from the .esp.  Armor with no meshes is invisible but works the same otherwise AFAIK, so as long as it isn't something that normally replaces the body/hands/feet it could act as an "equipable enchant".

Ah, looks like it's still being worked on.  Thanks anyway, though.

Though that does bring up another idea, for enchanted bondage items that may have debuffs of their own.  Any idea if there's a mod like that?  I've seen Devious Training, but I'm not looking for something that makes her want to wear the devices more, and I'm kind of wondering if debuffs that are a bit more randomized might be workable.

Archived