Need help finding a mod

bonerd

What are you trying to do? If that mod has the animation (and you have the mod installed) then the anim is already installed in your data folder. If you don't know the anim's ID then go ingame and get the animation to play, when it does, go into console and it'll tell you. Then you can go into the data folder and pick the kf and ini files for that animation, and then you have.

The sex pillory animation (I think it is 199) is included in lovers with pk version 91 and up. The plugin you are referring to is no longer distributed and I don't even think it is compatible anymore.

There are new and revised animation sets available here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10356

Included in the above is a handy little program in which you can view and also batch select the animations you want. Those that have bbb enabled are labeled as such so you don't have to guess anymore. :)

Was there a particular reason you were looking for that esp?

I can't seem to find the ini file for it and the reason i want the esp is because i thought that's the only way for it to allow you to have the animation in-game, but if it's not compatible anymore i guess i just have to deal with it.

I can't seem to find the ini file for it and the reason i want the esp is because i thought that's the only way for it to allow you to have the animation in-game' date=' but if it's not compatible anymore i guess i just have to deal with it.

[/quote']

I am trying to tell you that you don't need the esp as that animation along with the pillory were built into lovers with pk versions 91 and up. It is animation number 119 (which if you had gone to the link I had in my last post and downloaded the animation pack there are screen shots of each and every animation. There is even a handy little program included that you can use to pull out batches of animations that you want to use and it has a preview window).

Don't forget to have an animation work you need both the ini and the kf files for it. :)

I got the animation to work, but i see no pillory. Did i do something wrong or am i missing something. i have lovers pk and daedra. Sorry to be a bother.

Edit: Nvm I found the problem,(man i'm stupid). So my load order was fked up, so after i made the AnimobjectPriority last it worked. Thank you guys so much for your help. Fk yeah, I got it to work finally.

I got the animation to work' date=' but i see no pillory. Did i do something wrong or am i missing something. i have lovers pk and daedra. Sorry to be a bother.

Edit: Nvm I found the problem,(man i'm stupid). So my load order was fked up, so after i made the AnimobjectPriority last it worked. Thank you guys so much for your help. Fk yeah, I got it to work finally.

[/quote']

:D

Have fun!

Archived