Nudity and Adult Only Tags on the Nexus

Redshiftja

My race mod contains nudity in it. Specifically, it uses nude UUNP and CBBE textures for females, and optional physics-enabled body meshes. The mod's description also contains Loverslab links to an optional SOS plugin that can be used with male characters of that race. Additionally, there are nude pictures in the pictures section of the mod's Nexus page.

Should I tag it for Nudity and Adult Only Content? 

I'm asking this because it seems to me like Nexus' Terms and Policies are out of date. Because of this, I'm not entirely sure what constitutes 'Adult Only Content'. It states here that nudity in screenshots is not allowed, despite the fact that pictures of women with their breasts out are common on the site. Because of these contradictions, I figured I'd ask here because I can't find answers anywhere else.

I would suggest adding those tags to your mod. At this point those tags mainly serve as a filter for the more prudish or SJW type members of the Nexus community so they don't ever have to see such content. If you don't expect some of those types to show up whining about it your mod's comment section.

A O C and nudity are completely different things. AOC does not cover your mod, it covers mods like 0Sex. Your mod entails nudity, unless it contains scripts or animations for adult content, which is why the tags are separate.

whining

The nexus is a closed tier meritocracy, Elianora has told people outright to take their mods off the nexus and not only was she not infracted or banned, she wasn't even warned. If they feel like banning you, they will, including and up to fabricating a justification. "Inappropriate tags" has jack to do with it.

14 minutes ago, 27X said:

A O C and nudity are completely different things. AOC does not cover your mod, it covers mods like 0Sex. Your mod entails nudity, unless it contains scripts or animations for adult content, whihch is why the tags are separate.

The nexus is closed tier meritocracy, Elianora has told people outright to take their mods off the nexus and not only was she not infracted or banned, she wasn't even warned. If they feel like banning you, they will, including and up to fabricating a justification. "Inappropriate tags" has jack to do with it.

I'm a bit lost here. I wasn't talking the OP getting banned, just getting harassed by people who get offended by such content simply because the OP didn't set the tags that would filter their mod. Who is Elianora? Some modder they let get away with being an asshole just because she cranked out a bunch of content?

On 23.11.2017 at 8:24 AM, 27X said:

The nexus is a closed tier meritocracy, Elianora has told people outright to take their mods off the nexus and not only was she not infracted or banned, she wasn't even warned. If they feel like banning you, they will, including and up to fabricating a justification. "Inappropriate tags" has jack to do with it.

Lets not kid ourselves, Elianora and her fanclub are sacred cows of the Nexus community. Didnt she got one guy banned under some shady pretense for using vanilla assets to make a mod superior to hers ? 

Archived