Where can I download body textures of Skyrim creation kit?

Guest Tony's Bark

Guest Tony's Bark

Hi,

I have recently known this I could use modders resources to import files in creation kit for making new mods. Can I use body textures modders resources like static resources. I want a nude female texture so that I could create a new race in creation kit. And thus I can change only specific body textures of created npc. And the rest of the npcs are vanilla textures (with underwear). Cause if I use a general mod, it changes all npcs texture, thus all females get nudes. I just want some specific nude females (created in creation kit). 

Body textures...  Also in the creation kit for vanilla bodies. 

If you want to use a custom body like CBBE or UNP, you can DL them all over the place.  Here, the Nexus, etc...  Once you get the basics in the videos that I linked to in your other thread, there are tutorials about making custom followers and NPCs using those bodies.  Those are all over YouTube.

Archived