Willow Sexout Patch

KainsChylde

Somebody should probably make an override that converts the Sexout version to SI' date=' just for completeness' sake. :P

[/quote']

I could just write an esp that dynamically binds to Sexout or SI or AP using GetModIndex and BuildRef but substitutes playing MLP songs for all animations... :P

Just tried the Willow Sexout patch - did not end well. She did her little dance number, and then we had very misaligned sex (but it was outdoors, so that could easily be the cause of that). The problem was that afterwards most of her equipment was just plain old gone, including all of her armor. She still had 3-4 completely random items on her though (a homemade submachine gun, for example).

The original script already had several item removal commands in it. While all the patch does is remove the fade to black and add a Sexout call, I suppose it's possible I accidentally removed a command somewhere. If you restore to an earlier save and deactivate the patch before running the scene, does she get her items back after the fade to black?

The original script already had several item removal commands in it. While all the patch does is remove the fade to black and add a Sexout call' date=' I suppose it's possible I accidentally removed a command somewhere. If you restore to an earlier save and deactivate the patch before running the scene, does she get her items back after the fade to black?

[/quote']

Just tested - yes, she does, armor and everything.

The command to return the items is still present in my version. However, it uses RemoveAllTypedItems with no item type specified, which has a tendency to do nothing at all. I've switched it to RemoveAllItems. Try this new version.

EDIT: Download removed.

The command to return the items is still present in my version. However' date=' it uses RemoveAllTypedItems with no item type specified, which has a tendency to do nothing at all. I've switched it to RemoveAllItems. Try this new version.

[/quote']

No longer works at all, fades to black as normal.

I hate not being able to test these things... Try this one.

Functions, but same problem with near total inventory loss. She does not lose the following items:

Homemade Smg

Dynamite

Throwing Knife Spear Ghost (3)

Lightweight Orgasm Tracker

Everything else, poof. Wonder what it is about those particular items...

Don't know about the first three, but the last one was added by SexoutLust. There's a timer in the Willow script, and I'm wondering if it might be running into a problem because Lust messes with sex length. Deactivate SexoutLust and try it again with the current version.

If that still doesn't work then the only other thing I can do is remove the item removal completely and just never take anything from Willow. I have no clue why it's removing items at all. Will NOT removing them cause problems?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay but I only recently got NV working again. I did encounter the glitch with all of willows stuff disappearing, but I was in a mod-added house at the time. I had a stash of fresh gear to give her, and while I was retrieving it her stuff came back. So you may be right and it is the timer thing.

Sorry for the long delay but I only recently got NV working again. I did encounter the glitch with all of willows stuff disappearing' date=' but I was in a mod-added house at the time. I had a stash of fresh gear to give her, and while I was retrieving it her stuff came back. So you may be right and it is the timer thing.

[/quote']

The timer he's talking about is something different. The original fade to black scene had a timer in the script that advanced it through stages with the fade to black being just one of them and dancing another. This timer duration needs to be slighlty greater than the duration of the sex act for the timing to work correctly and for everything to return back to normal (like giving Willow her stuff back). Since SexoutLust does a variable timer based on certain specific factors, this makes the quest timer handling Willow almost impossible to time correctly. What probably needs to happen is to replace the timer for that stage of the script with a callback spell that advances the stage variable in the script. That way, when sex ends, the callback spell gets cast on one of the actors and it advances the script's stage variable at the appropriate time. I would also add a new holding stage after the Sexout calls for looping in place waiting on the callback to advance the stage variable +1.

• 1 month later...

Okay, started using Sexout yesterday and grabbed this to go with it. At first Willow was fine, but now, the only dialog she has is Sexout dialog, only her option to check her inventory remains. And while I'm not sure if it's related, I'm also running with Boone, and they have both lost their companion wheels. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Archived