can someone help me finish this?? Chinese dress

Gr33naero

Hello Everyone i'm having a lot of of trouble with finishing a dress. if someone is willing to help me finish it that would be great. i have good ideas i just dont have enough skill to put into practice. basically its a chinese dress mod where it hangs in the front and back but reveals the legs. i know appending a female nude bottom would help but i dont know how to close the holes. im hoping to make it a top so the bottom is left customize-able but i can settle for the full body. enough said here are the files if you want to help me finish. its based off of the city living dress. thank you everyone

p.s i also attached a rubber mask for those who want one its actually pretty well made check it out in sims studio. let me know what you think thanks.

chinesedresspic1.png

chinesedressfixed1.blend

chinesedress.package

rubbermask.package

So far you have done a good job with the dress! Let me fix some details like the uvmap and the texture for avoid having problems with the texture of the legs.  And a little tip, if you want to weld vertex on blender have selected this:

01.png.b39cd01b82f2fd157e2422e5b233611b.png

Then move the vertex close to other to weld both.

Archived