I don't want to do that!

On 21/11/2017 at 5:50 PM, DonnieJDarko said:

Ok I'm trying to do stuff in public to other sims, like rape, and my sim keeps saying "I don't want to do that!" Or "Why on earth would I want to do that!" Help please.

Also, For "I don't want to do that", go to 'Global Settings' and try changing your Kinky World privacy setting to 'Standard' or 'Exhibition'.  That should do the trick. Or, it could be that your Sim has the 'Good' trait and lacks the 'Rapist' trait. Try changing the traits to Evil, rapist and anything else that fits

x

post-589546-0-60865500-1492847573_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

From KW wikia:

Autonomy Level 

This setting determines if all Sims can perform kinky interactions on their own.

This option has several values:

• Disabled: Sims don't perform any kinky interaction unless you directed them to do one.
  • Low: Sims can perform kinky interactions on their own and can't refuse user directed ones.
  • High: Sims can perform kinky interactions on their own and can refuse user directed ones if they don't feel comfortable with

So set it to low.

Archived