Outfits Resetting or Disappearing

SSJtupac

Hey everyone. I've been having issues where one specific sim keeps resetting their outfit. I load my game and see that they are wearing the everyday outfit 1. I go to a dresser to change outfit and all the categories are whatever the number 1 outfit is; on all the categories. I bring CAS up and every single category; Everyday, Formal, etc. is the exact same as whatever the first outfit is in the respective category. I have used Mod Conflict Detector and S4S. Nothing changes every time I redo the outfits. This only happens to the one sim in the household. The others in the household have all 5 unique outfits in all the categories.

That being said, I have a ton of mods but the majority of them do no conflict. What are your thoughts? Let me know what information you need from me. Thanks in advance!

11 hours ago, ajm47 said:

HMM! This does work like a charm, I just had my sims fuck each other a whole ingame day and the outfit bug happens no more!

I also did a bit of testing and found that almost immediately after I used the cum button to manually add some cum on my female sim, her outfits get the bug again.

And to my great discomfort, I let 2 male sims have sex (I sacrificed for the science!) and applied some cum on one male sim (who have originally multiple outs in 1 category), his outfits became buggy too.

So the conclusion: cum ruins your outfits, seemingly so?

Archived