Character missing hands when restrictive gloves are equipped

harryz666

So I just downloaded bodyslide and outfit studio to create character bodies for my game. I built the bodies and also used batch build to make all the devices such as cuffs and collars. Pretty much everything like mouth gags worked out to be fine, only except that when I loaded the game, i saw my character wore this thing called "Black Restrictive Gloves".

Capture2.PNG.46283b8907232b6a667294c26db8ec85.PNG

Capture.PNG.655cff9293a592e4f7648809169aca4c.PNG

and apparently they were making character's hands to disappear (it happened to the NPCs too, even though i didnt know what they were equipping), and I have no idea what is wrong since I've already batch built the devices in bodyslide. 

Capture3.thumb.PNG.ab569777cac416ecfbf00a63b812fe1e.PNG

I really hope someone who had this issue can help me  out, even some little suggestions are good, i'll always be grateful :)

2 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Open bodyslide and see if the gloves exist in the list, if you can't find them then that is the problem. If you do find them then build them and look at the message that shows the output path and make sure it's correct.

Thank you for replying! And yes you are right, I cannot find the gloves in the list, so what should i do?

When you looked in bodyslide did you have any group filters checked? Maybe the gloves are not grouped or maybe they are and you didn't have the right one selected. Otherwise you could dig through the mods files you d/l and see if the gloves or bodyslide project actually exists in there and if not check with the mod page to see if there was some extra files that needed d/l, probably go there first actually and see if there is some install steps you missed.

Posted at same time, check outside of cbbe group maybe they gloves were never added to a group or are in one of the others.

Archived