[Request] Gantz suit for men

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First off, I don't think whoever ported the outfit from whatever game browses this site. You'd have to contact them directly, which would be difficult since I'm pretty sure the person who ported it is Chinese.

Second, I don't think there is sufficient interest in (non-vanilla-style) male armor mods, at least not on this side of Skyrim modding. I would suggest going to VectorPlexus or Hall of Torque if you want to find modders that actively create/convert/port outfits for male characters.

22 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

First off, I don't think whoever ported the outfit from whatever game browses this site. You'd have to contact them directly, which would be difficult since I'm pretty sure the person who ported it is Chinese.

Second, I don't think there is sufficient interest in (non-vanilla-style) male armor mods, at least not on this side of Skyrim modding. I would suggest going to VectorPlexus or Hall of Torque if you want to find modders that actively create/convert/port outfits for male characters.

Thanks, I'll try on those sites.

Archived