Missing a mod or file?

Hello everyone. Pardon me if this question has already been asked before, but I've found that every mod combo is different with its own problems, and the answers I've already looked up don't seem to work. I recently downloaded CBBE for SE now that it's out, and I can't quite understand how to get the physics working. I've created a body in bodyslide using the cbbe physics body type, but it's still very static and unanimated. I'll list the mods I have below. Maybe there's an incompatibility? Thanks in advance.

CBP Physics
Dragonfly BBP animation

FNIS SE
XP32MSSE
CBBE

Male and Female Texture Replacer for SE
CBBE Normal Map Options

Unique Character (I have this Deactivated while I try to work the BBP out.)
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
The Joy of Perspective SE
Bigger Argonian Tails
Feminine Argonian Textures
Realistic Faces SE
Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

I also have LOOT installed.

I do use NMM. Let me know if I need to provide additional information please. And thanks for being patient with me.

Ah! I tried installing skse regular and it didn't work with se, and all the news I could find said a se version was still a ways from being released. I didn't try skse64 though. I'm not quite sure how to install the 64 beta version though. ^^'

Edited. I think I installed it correctly, but still no dice. Seems very static. I've also uninstalled Dragonfly bbp.

Keep in mind that only armors that support CBP will have physics so if you don't have any you'll only see physics when naked.  CBBE includes some armors that do support it but it doesn't seem to get all of the vanilla ones unless I have something that's conflicting in my game.  For instance I have physics for fur armor but not leather.  Most of the armor mods that support the new CBBE as far as I know do not yet support CBP.

Can you check in skse64.log that cbp.dll was loaded correctly?

You should see something similar to this:

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBP plugin 00000010) loaded correctly

I can definitely check that. I'll edit this post if I find it myself, but where would I find the log?

Edit: I ran a search for log in the sse folder and couldn't find it, but I did find a cbp file that reads as follows. Copy-pasted.

CBP Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBP Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
lbpaddr = 818a9720
CBP Load Complete
CBP Physics SKSE Plugin
Query called
Query complete
CBP Loading
Loading Config
Hooking Game
Attempting Game Hook
lbpaddr = 818a9720
CBP Load Complete
cell change 576996608
Failed to find Bone NPC L Breast
Failed to find Bone NPC R Breast
Failed to find Bone NPC L Butt
Failed to find Bone NPC R Butt
Failed to find Bone HDT Belly

So I'm definitely missing something. I don't understand what though. I have the XP32MSSE. I think that's the right acronym. xD

Looked up the preset I made for myself and it does say CBBE Body Physics in the outfit/body dropdown menu. I wonder if it's corrupt or, didn't install correctly?

Edit: Knowing me. I probably screwed something up royally. I hate to ask, but, could someone walk me through how to get cbbe physics to work, starting with a clean, unmodded data folder? I always back up my files before modding, so I do have that.

SKSE64.log folder is in the same level as your "saves" folder.

For me it is in "...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\"

But anyway, It looks like your CBP.dll was loaded just fine because you got CBP.log file, so there is no reason to look into SKSE64.log file.

As far as CBBE physics body is concerned:

- I'm usually selecting "CBBE" and "CBBE Bodies" groups as a group filter

- Selecting random outfit in "Outfit/Body" dropdown to be able to select preset I want. You can select "CBBE Body Physics" if you want to.

- Selecting my preset in Preset dropdown, for example "CBBE Fetish"

- Clicking on "Batch Build" button.

- Clicking "Build" button in "Batch Build" dialog. Body Slide should offer you to chose what you are building (output), because with these group filters you can build conflicting outputs. In "Output set #1" you will need to select "CBBE Body Physics", in other output sets (outfits) it is already set for Physics for me

- Clicking OK. Body Slide now should build bodies and outfits. After it finished, you can start the game and check if you have jiggles

Ah! That was the problem! Until now I had just said build. Not batch build. Checking after saying batch build worked perfectly. Thanks muchees. ^^ Before I close this though, so far it seems I only have animation for running. Jumping and general idle movements have no jiggle animation. If okay in this forum section, could I ask good mods for running, idle, jumping, and sneaking jiggle animations that, perhaps don't look too prissy? Hope I'm not being too picky. Thanks again. ^^

Darn. I don't get jiggle for anything but running, but at least there's progress. :P

Edit: I've included the skse64 file now as well.

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.5 01050100 01D3622669DE5794, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF736550000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF736550000
config path = D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
dispatch message (8) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
save name is Save1_5A389AC5_1_58657261_HelgenKeep01_000020_20171116041744_1_1
full save path: C:\Users\Badviper\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\\Save1_5A389AC5_1_58657261_HelgenKeep01_000020_20171116041744_1_1.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
cleared save path
save name is Save1_5A389AC5_1_58657261_HelgenKeep01_000020_20171116041744_1_1
full save path: C:\Users\Badviper\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\\Save1_5A389AC5_1_58657261_HelgenKeep01_000020_20171116041744_1_1.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
loading co-save
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
no listeners registered
cleared save path

Edit 2: Also, when I look it up on LOOT, I don't see CBBE, but NMM says it's there.

I don't see CBP.dll being loaded by SKSE64.

Here is the excerpt from my SKSE64.log file (Highlighted part is very important):

Spoiler

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.5 01050100 01D36244D52D2B59, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF69D330000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF69D330000
config path = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnabler.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AchievementsModsEnabler.dll (00000001 AchievementsModsEnabler 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Plugin 00000135) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\base_armor.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 4
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\base_armor.dll (00000001 base armor plugin 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBP plugin 00000010) loaded correctly

checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEFramework.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEFramework.dll (00000001 hdtSSEFramework 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEHighHeels.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtSSEHighHeels.dll (00000001 hdtSSEHighHeels 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimUncapper.dll
plugin C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SkyrimUncapper.dll (00000001 SkyrimUncapper 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
init complete

Please make sure that you have installed CBP correctly. Everything should go into ......Data\SKSE\Plugins folder

CBBE (and CBP as well) doesn't install any .esp files, hence LOOT won't see it.

I've reinstalled CBP completely using NMM and this is in my SKSE log

checking plugin D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll
plugin D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\cbp.dll (00000001 CBP plugin 0000000E) loaded correctly

but still, the only animation that has jiggles is running. When I run FNIS, I get a message saying 0 animations for 1 mod installed correctly. Thanks again for being patient with me. It's probably something blatantly obvious that I neglected to do. Is it possible I have all the right mods, but no animations that utilze bouncing?

Crouching does nothing. Jumping does nothing, Only Idle and Running, and barely for that matter. I really do hate to ask, but if someone could walk me through the exact process they used to get it working, starting with a fresh, unmodded folder, that would really help. Perhaps it has something to do with the skeleton?

I can't give you step by step walkthrough starting with fresh, unmodded folder - I'm not going to uninstall my mods.

But, I have followed all instructions found on CBP mod page.

Probably the most important is to install XMPSSE skeleton HDT version.

Run FNIS after installing XMPSSE skeleton (Or anytime you think that you might have installed new animations. Running it extra time won't hurt anything.)

If you have reinstalled CBBE for any reason, you will need to batch build in BodySlide again. Reinstalling CBBE will override physics body with body without physics.

Again, transition between normal pose and crouching is creating one of the most extreme momentums on breast.

If you don't see jiggle in that case, check your CBPConfig.txt settings. There are sample settings and discussion on the "forum" tab of CBP mod.

Reducing values of damping and stiffness should increase bouncing.

Well darn. Still no dice. Do I need to install specific animations for it to work? I guess I just kind of assumed it would happen on its own with sort of ragdoll physics as in FO4.

Edit: Ah! Finally! I don't really know what I did different, but it all works! Yay! Thanks again for being patient with me, especially when I starting getting a little miffy there. I hope you know it wasn't you I was miffed at, but myself for just not being able to wrap my head around it. Thanks again! ^^

Archived