Tamago Shop?

Keeping this simple.

-I have Tamagoshop

-I read somewhere that Tamagoshop put things for sale in the Mystic Emporium

-Checked the mystic emporium, didn't find anything.

-Checked CS, nothing in the vendor chest,, and no NPC using the vendor chest

Question: So what the hell does Tamagoshop do exactly? >_>"

The proprietor of Mystic Emporium will have (should have?) two items that I've seen: a freezer-locker type thing and a transfusion/injector type thing (my apologies, I forget what they are called). Not having actually used them, I'd guess that they are for transporting and inserting eggs and/or sperm. Lets you play Mad Scientist and create unusual offspring.

The items are defined in TamagoClub.esm, TamagoShop just puts them somewhere you can get them. As such the do not necessarily need attached scripts to work, other scripts might just check if you have them by their ID.

Alas I never tried them (they are friggin expensive), so I cannot say for sure if they work.

I also just noticed that the older Tamagoshop esp I have can no longer work with the TamagoClub version I have since the FormIDs changed, maybe that's the issue of the OP as well?

• 8 months later...

Archived