Chocolate Elf Tattoo

miniAKIBA

For some reason I couldn't find the link to the Chocolate Elf Tattoo that I have on TESNexus so I decided to just reupload it here. (Actually, I'm not even sure if I originally got it from TESNexus lol.) Note that this is just the "standard" Chocolate Elf tattoos, pretty common, I think it's the one that comes default on XEO packs. If you want a more unique set of tattoos, just search for them. :)

Anyway, here it is for those who might need it. Installation is pretty simple: Just extract the Textures folder over to your oblivion/data directory, "yes" to overwrite if asked.

Chocolate Elf Tattoo

Download >>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7CRX39Q

Not the best, but example pics of my Chocolate Elf with the tattoos on. (Sorry, no spoiler tags as of yet!)

AdM.jpg

Acj.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm new to this website but I'm kinda wondering how you achieved that overly oily effect? Is it something you made yourself using blender or something? Or is there a mod for this? I've been looking around for something like that but haven't figured out how to achieve it  :-\

And thanks for the tats btw  ;)

That's the glossiness of the meshes. You can get that done by:

1 setting glossiness to 100 with NifSkope. Use NifSkope to open Femaleupperbody and Femalelowerbody.nif in the Meshes/Characters/_male folder. In NifSkope, right click the 'skin' in the Block Details, and click Material. Here you can set the Glossiness to 100. Don't forget to save! 

2 Download and open GlossMax, drag the .nif file in it and Done!

Sorry I don't have the link for Glossmax just yet...

Edit: Download link here! http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups03422.7z

Of course, for the head you have to adjust the glossiness of the head.nif file. Sorry for forgetting that :P

The location of this file depends on the chocolate elf mod version you are using.  It should be in the Meshes/Characters folder. In my game, it's Meshes/Characters/chocolate. In this folder you can find some maps and some files, look into the map called head. This map should contain a file like -----_head.nif, you can adjust this one just as you did the others. Good luck! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest TheEvilestTwin

Hey, how did you get rid of the green tint on the Chocolate Elves face?

The only way for me to get rid of it is to turn the Face texture thing in the ini off, but that prevents it from loading any face textures at all.

That's the glossiness of the meshes. You can get that done by:

Quick question:  If I adjust the glossiness of femalelowerbody.nif and femaleupperbody.nif, won't that result in all female NPCs having glossy bodies as well?  That might not actually be a bad thing I guess, but if so I guess I should do all the head meshes so they match then, right?

Guest TheEvilestTwin

GlossyMax is such a useful tool when you need to go turn all of your armor into glossy armor if they show any skin lol.

However, if the mesh doesn't label the skin material as skin, it can't find it, so you need to go in manually and do it with Nifskope (rare though).

• 4 weeks later...

Of course' date=' for the head you have to adjust the glossiness of the head.nif file. Sorry for forgetting that :P

The location of this file depends on the chocolate elf mod version you are using.  It should be in the Meshes/Characters folder. In my game, it's Meshes/Characters/chocolate. In this folder you can find some maps and some files, look into the map called head. This map should contain a file like -----_head.nif, you can adjust this one just as you did the others. Good luck! :)

[/quote']

Thank you Verice for being so helpful, just wanted to ask though...

I'm using the Moonshadow Elves race and when I edit my body.nif's the glossiness doesn't change at all. So I load my sewer save and make an Imperial and she's actually all glossy. Any idea what the problem is?

Quick question:  If I adjust the glossiness of femalelowerbody.nif and femaleupperbody.nif' date=' won't that result in all female NPCs having glossy bodies as well?  That might not actually be a bad thing I guess, but if so I guess I should do all the head meshes so they match then, right?

[/quote']

You can always use BBB Designer body spell, and only set to 100% glossy meshes of that mod. This way, you can decide who gets a glossy body and who doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow thats beautiful!

Thanks for the glossiness tip is great =D

And it works in armors also.

But how u manage to make the skin less dark?

My chocolate races have too dark skin...

yours is like a caramel color...sooo beautiful i want that :D

Thanks

Archived