[request/search] portable crafting mod?

Hi ,i am on Frost Survival Sim playthrough, and i am looking for a mod that allows me to do simple crafting anywhere in the commonwealth without the need for a workbenchs.

Something like this, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18262/? 

But that mod makes me carry a metal table around theworld?? Who the hell carries around a friggin metal table??

Would be nice if we just carry some necessary tools with us, find a safe spot, sit down and start tinkering. Immersive as fuck right?

For example, i should be able to craft bandages without a chemistry station right? For more complicated items such as antibiotics probably would need me sum chemistry station tools so i wont be able to craft them on the go.

Or i could just pick up a knife and cut a mod from an armor and patch them up unto other armor, actions such as creating a new mods might be a little complicated and require me to find a workbench.

Or i found a better gun magazine i can just took it off and put them on my gun, why the hell would i need to find a weapon workbench for simple shit like that? Halp pls.

Archived