Devices Underneath all disabled.

Choppytehbear

While playing, I noticed my devices weren't showing on my character. I looked at the 'devices underneath' (1 and 2) tab in the Devious Devices MCM menu, and they are all off. Is it supposed to be this way, or do I have to go and manually reactivate them all? If I set them to default, it is off.  I have built bodyslide, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling DD Intergration, and reloading the game.

I also posted this a few days ago, but with the old website not saving it, and me not getting an answer, I am posting it  again.

3 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

While playing, I noticed my devices weren't showing on my character. I looked at the 'devices underneath' (1 and 2) tab in the Devious Devices MCM menu, and they are all off. Is it supposed to be this way, or do I have to go and manually reactivate them all? If I set them to default, it is off.  I have built bodyslide, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling DD Intergration, and reloading the game.

I also posted this a few days ago, but with the old website not saving it, and me not getting an answer, I am posting it  again.

By default, only a few of the devices underneath options should be enabled (those under the "body" bit).

Archived