[search] UUNP/BodySlide Thigh High Stockings

Try searching for Racemenu Pantyhose.

There's also SlaveTats which has a pantyhose pluggin.

Both of those have different options and of course you can make them any color you want.

They will absolutely fit perfectly doesn't matter what body and on top of that works in and out of heels since its an overlay.

You can find Slavetats and the plugins here on LoversLab.

your best bet at least for old skyrim would be to actually use racemenu overlays. the bodies for old skyrim are kinda low poly it always made them difficult to do without clipping or without being too far away from the body to look nice. i don't have any links im sorry the only one i used seems to have been taken off nexus. but you have some keywords to search for now. like racemenu pantyhose overlay. they should include leg and foot overlay textures so that it wont matter what kind of shoes.

new skyrim on the other hand... i been working on some and new cbbe is noice.

27 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

your best bet at least for old skyrim would be to actually use racemenu overlays. the bodies for old skyrim are kinda low poly it always made them difficult to do without clipping or without being too far away from the body to look nice. i don't have any links im sorry the only one i used seems to have been taken off nexus. but you have some keywords to search for now. like racemenu pantyhose overlay. they should include leg and foot overlay textures so that it wont matter what kind of shoes.

new skyrim on the other hand... i been working on some and new cbbe is noice.

I'm biding my time in switching over to SSE since my biggest interests in Skyrim right now are player slavery and bestiality mods and I know those things take a lot of time.

30 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Try searching for Racemenu Pantyhose.

There's also SlaveTats which has a pantyhose pluggin.

Both of those have different options and of course you can make them any color you want.

They will absolutely fit perfectly doesn't matter what body and on top of that works in and out of heels since its an overlay.

You can find Slavetats and the plugins here on LoversLab.

I am currently using the plugins for SlaveTats, and they are nice - however, the overlays aren't applying to my character's toenails and it's driving me nuts.

Archived