Mod for junking items quickly?

In general I find the menus for bethesda games to be fairly laborious, but when junking items for settlement materials I just drop all the items I want to junk then junk them one by one at a settlement using the construction interface (mouse over item, press R).

Is there a quicker way to do this, or an addon that makes it much quicker?

That would be appreciated, but really I'm open to any recommendations for streamlining interface navigation.

Thanks.

Well, placing items in the workshop does work, but I notice those items are only available to the workshop of the settlement you're currently visiting.

Breaking down items sometimes has the effect of reducing their weight, making it easier to packrat around the wasteland without getting overburdened.

Additionally, when junking items at a settlement requires two button presses: R to junk the item, Enter to confirm. It would be so much quicker to just push R to junk and R again to confirm, for example. A UI addon that achieves fluid functionality like this would be very nice.

For junking you can't, unfortunately. I tested it ;(

I did recently discover a perk that was very helpful though. Can't remember the name of it but it's something like 'Leader'; it basically links all your work benches between settlements by virtue of trade lines. It's very helpful but junking and even building could use some refining.

I'll keep looking on Nexus for anything, but it's way too easy to get lost in that site.

Thanks!

The local leader perk allows you to establish a supply line between settlements. You can connect the entire Commonwealth that way. The supply line allows you to share food, water and building supplies. It does not allow you to share weapons or armor. 

Junk will automatically be broken down when you need to build something that uses it. You have to break down armor and weapons manually, either by going to that specific workshop and going through the menu or by dropping all of the unwanted equipment on the ground in an owned settlement, opening the settlement builder, and scrapping that way.

Archived