Notification email, though all options turned off.

Sorinade

Hi,

Hoping it's an option I haven't noticed in the settings. In the notifications section I've unticked/crossed out every option for sending me emails - but I'm still getting a daily email regarding mod updates/posts on mods I follow. I'd prefer not to get emails, as I rarely check emails anyway. I like to get a list/pile of notifications when I log into the forum.

Thanks in advance :)

Thank you for the response, think I must have missed that the first time as I haven't had an email today.

edit: I did still got the email. I've now used the link on the bottom of the email to go to the forum and tick and change all the topics/mods I follow to give notifications, not an email digest. I already had every setting on the notifications page set to no emails (i've checked).

Guess it doesn't work for old topics you already followed on the previous forum? Which look to be set default to a daily email.

Encountered no problems beyond this with the new forum :)

Archived