Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

17 minutes ago, dark886699 said:

How can HONOKA use nipples to overlap what methods can be solved? It has been the same for a long time.

Here's an update to the mod for the current version of 3dMigoto:

by the way, the search function on this site actually works ?

Capture.PNG.390bdaf01315d8f2420016efc7654111.PNG.

I made all body support on SSR.Event.Half.Sail (Current watermelon event) with minazuki's modding format.

And I get his permission so I post it here.

Things Should know:

For some reason, I changed the way of the panty's transparency variation on Common body.

That is, the Shift Ctrl X key can only change the bra transparency on common body.

I also changed the way of color variation.

It's not allow to change color by key in my mod.

I put both of them in another folder, "SSR.Event.Half.Sail.ColorAndCommonPantyTrans".

You can do those two variation with changing the $transparentCommonPanty and $color in SSR.Event.Half.Sail.ColorAndCommonPantyTrans\mid.ini.

The rest are the same as the original minazuki's mod.

SSR.Event.Half.Sail.All_V1.1.7z

last update : 2019/6/7

According to

Seems like those drawcall hooks you use didn't detect the normalmap for human skin ( not sure, since I don't use those drawcall hooks ). The game actually uses it however:

Spoiler

vnu5.jpg.215d4da6c202d8b468deb312036449d2.jpg

vnu4.jpg.fae131fcd31f4e8e6acca7b2f6500fef.jpg

Replace 1st 0x100000 block with 2nd 0x100000 block:

vnu3.jpg.1ebf299432b5962edc78412250bdddf4.jpg

The 2nd block is for sweat maybe.

Texconv says it's 1024x1024x2 BC7_UNORM 3D. Just some information for those who make drawcall hooks.

19 hours ago, knight77 said:

Yes it is possible to make a more highpoly model, but look at her neck. With the higher resolution body hitting the lower resolution head, there is allways a quite visible seam/cut

edit: oh yea...

Have only roughly matched the Ayane skin texture with highpoly test,

can also fuse the texture with mesh file (slot) to ignore skins folder..

edit: should not be any visible seams on mesh (without skins folder).. even avoided the neck)..

DO.png.cd3e59623a8322afb304553e03a76f9e.png

Are no seams or visible cuts.. phew methods are no flawed ^_^ )..

1303865573_noseams19000verts.png.cd195c87bb021ccac05fe3777c5e17f1.png

but will start again.. for a 21000+ verts count and avoid hands/naval area..

DOATEC related..

DOA.png.945b5e33601ca322b947ba78f87520b3.png

hmm.png.c89f94f29c13c00c9d102bc89022e965.png Maybe..

1649710299_noseams19000.png.9e5a669deec2e3b4b30b3ed8a366b474.png

Did not notice knees before..

Honoka & Marie. WhiteLace versions should work, but the other 9 characters might need different outfit mods..

@Donline- Indeed good looking

When I subdivided the body mesh in blender and applied it, you could see a difference on the neck, but I haven't adjusted anything. It was more a quite test. But also I was only able to subdivide once. When doing twice, the mesh in game became a total mess. Weight maps didnt quite transfered so good on the higher model either. Allways got some weird blocky deformations on breasts os buttox.

All these problems and error made me decide that it's not worth all the trouble for some slightly smoother body curves. I am allready needing a lot of time sewing bodies together for some hard-to-mod costumes^^

But go ahead. If its working well for the WhiteLace bikini, you can allways just use this one for special details^^

5 hours ago, knight77 said:

@Donline- Indeed good looking

When I subdivided the body mesh in blender and applied it, you could see a difference on the neck, but I haven't adjusted anything. It was more a quite test. But also I was only able to subdivide once. When doing twice, the mesh in game became a total mess. Weight maps didnt quite transfered so good on the higher model either. Allways got some weird blocky deformations on breasts os buttox.

All these problems and error made me decide that it's not worth all the trouble for some slightly smoother body curves. I am allready needing a lot of time sewing bodies together for some hard-to-mod costumes^^

But go ahead. If its working well for the WhiteLace bikini, you can allways just use this one for special details^^

Yea subdivide for uniform shape then passed the frustrating trouble with base normal we(deformations)ird, then back to shape for reshape avoiding tears with the mesh tool window @before clearing normals data..

Works with Basic bikini also..

AyaneTexture.rar  Matched pelvis area with mesh shape..

XR Common Niagara Smooth.rar @Kastre.. including 64000vert top ^_^

@doalovers..

DOAX.gif.b644e70c034a4d6d85e3d4aaa61df4a4.gif

On 6/4/2019 at 8:11 AM, s1k2y37st said:

I made all body support on SSR.Event.Half.Sail (Current watermelon event) with minazuki's modding format.

And I get his permission so I post it here.

Things Should know:

For some reason, I changed the way of the panty's transparency variation on Common body.

That is, the Shift Ctrl X key can only change the bra transparency on common body.

I also changed the way of color variation.

It's not allow to change color by key in my mod.

I put both of them in another folder, "SSR.Event.Half.Sail.ColorAndCommonPantyTrans".

You can do those two variation with changing the $transparentCommonPanty and $color in SSR.Event.Half.Sail.ColorAndCommonPantyTrans\mid.ini.

The rest are the same as the original minazuki's mod.

SSR.Event.Half.Sail.All.7z 5.06 MB · 240 downloads

A part of Luna's left chest pierces the swimsuit.

Snap7980.jpg

Ok, so I was lucky enough to get Nagisa's new doggy costume, but for whatever reason the costume (and only this costume) is lagging my game like hell whenever it's on the screen.

Anyone else who got her have this problem? I'm assuming it's a graphics thing due to the costume's fur textures, anyone know what should I try to change in my settings?

It'd honestly be a real shame if I couldn't use this costume, I really like it lol...

DOAX-VenusVacation_190607_165411.jpg