Jenna Haze sim

ody360

I remember playing Sims 3 and someone had created a Jenna Haze sim that was so realistic.  I haven't been able to find her since but I was wondering if someone had made a sim that resembles the famed star.  

I will work on it some myself, but I was hoping to call find the original sims 3 modder that created her (I can't find the old model either anymore).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many...lol...I did Anna Bell Peaks....and Fay Regan....and Still have some work to do on Asia Akira....I did this actress Hatomi Tanaka...for some forum memebers.....Some of these pictures are in 'various' states of development...so may or may not be final product...until I'm ready to release....I did release the Hatomi Tanaka though...I am starting Patreon page...do you think this project worth funding for patreon???

Anna Bell Peaks ---- 98% done..(took shit load of time on her...)

Jenna Haze   92% done...

Faye Regan 90% done..

I still want to do..

Adult SIMS Star Pack...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kleo Valentina

Leigh Raven

Christy Mack

Adrianna Checklik - (this amazing adult film star)

julez Ventura

Sasha Grey

Jenna Jamison

Kerry Louise

Madison Scott

Lucy Thai

Kayla Kayden

Jenna Presley

Carmella bing (not totally sure if I want make version of her yet - she went all fatty but back in the day she was pretty hot)

Teagan Presley

and who could forget Veronica Avluv..

Dead stars /celebrities..- (cause we are bringing them back)

Anna Nicole smith

couple other actresses

Anna Bell Peaks with sim recreation.jpg

Faye Regan.jpg

Jenna Haze 2.jpg

Hatomi FInal.png

Anna Bell Preview 1.png

Anna Nicole Smith.png

Archived