Some help with Bravil Underground quests

gem1n1

Hi all -

I'm new to the forum and have been immensely enjoying all the oblivion mods hosted here. Bravil Underground took a bit of doing to get to work, but is rapidly becoming my favorite playground.

Unfortunately, I'm stonewalled on the first trainer quest. I'm supposed to go help out at the brothel, and the brothel madame mentions something about a novelist, and there I am stuck. She also points out an obnoxious elf she would like me to drive off (but without violence), and I have been unable to get him to budge. Are these quests related to each other, and how do I progress?

I'm quite excited from what I've heard about the quests down the line, and would really appreciate any help.

- gem1n1

Hi all -

I'm new to the forum and have been immensely enjoying all the oblivion mods hosted here. Bravil Underground took a bit of doing to get to work' date=' but is rapidly becoming my favorite playground.

Unfortunately, I'm stonewalled on the first trainer quest. I'm supposed to go help out at the brothel, and the brothel madame mentions something about a novelist, and there I am stuck. She also points out an obnoxious elf she would like me to drive off (but without violence), and I have been unable to get him to budge. Are these quests related to each other, and how do I progress?

I'm quite excited from what I've heard about the quests down the line, and would really appreciate any help.

- gem1n1

[/quote']

Hey, welcome to the forum. In the future the best place to ask these types of questions is in the download thread. I check it regularly and there are others that do too. :)

The two quests - yes they are two separate ones - require a bit of.....well, thinking outside of the box:

[spoiler=Annoying customer]

You have two options here:

1. You can keep giving him money - which he will use to sex up the girls while you watch, until he gets tired of them and decides to move on.

2. You can go talk to Wild Hunt and get him to give you a hand with the annoying little shit. Wild Hunt can be found in the Party of the Beast Tavern in the Underground City.

[spoiler=Novelist]

This one has only one solution....creature sex! You need to get the girl to follow out to the room with the goblin and dog and train her with the creatures until she breaks. It will take quite awhile. When you get training missions from Onan - always talk to Onan a second time for tips on what you need to do. There are rooms in the Trainers guild that are full of dudes, dogs and creatures....pretty much everything you will need to "train" those girls....:)

If you ever run out of options in missions, don't forget to enslave folks to "make" them talk! :)

Hi all -

I'm new to the forum and have been immensely enjoying all the oblivion mods hosted here. Bravil Underground took a bit of doing to get to work' date=' but is rapidly becoming my favorite playground.

- gem1n1

[/quote']

Hey, welcome to the forum. In the future the best place to ask these types of questions is in the download thread. I check it regularly and there are others that do too. :)

The two quests - yes they are two separate ones - require a bit of.....well, thinking outside of the box:

[spoiler=Annoying customer]

You have two options here:

1. You can keep giving him money - which he will use to sex up the girls while you watch, until he gets tired of them and decides to move on.

2. You can go talk to Wild Hunt and get him to give you a hand with the annoying little shit. Wild Hunt can be found in the Party of the Beast Tavern in the Underground City.

[spoiler=Novelist]

This one has only one solution....creature sex! You need to get the girl to follow out to the room with the goblin and dog and train her with the creatures until she breaks. It will take quite awhile. When you get training missions from Onan - always talk to Onan a second time for tips on what you need to do. There are rooms in the Trainers guild that are full of dudes, dogs and creatures....pretty much everything you will need to "train" those girls....:)

If you ever run out of options in missions, don't forget to enslave folks to "make" them talk! :)

My apologies r.e. which forum this belonged. Questions such as this go in the download thread for Bravil then?

Thanks for the help.

Archived