General Projects Thread

This was originally a thread just for my projects. I've decided since I'm not very active all the time, that I would turn this into a general project thread that anyone may share whatever they are working on. Be it for The Sims, Skyrim, SFM, or any other medium really. Don't be shy!

Edited by Guest
10 minutes ago, Venusa said:

I am utterly SHOOK. Everything you are planning on doing is always very unique and different. I love you're creating male oriented content. Cuz damn i love men. I hope this works out better for you! Good luck.

Haha! Thank you. :grin:

5 minutes ago, TheAfterLife said:

So far so good.. I look forward to see where this is going <3 I'm glad someone's pandering to the males as there is hardly any content for them :)

Thanks. Yes, men need some lovin' too! :blush:

34 minutes ago, Hannahavok said:

That animation is looking really well made, your time learning has paid off for sure! Only real critique I have is that the cover kinda looks like it's floating behind the hand on the way down, though that may be intentional. Interested to see more in the future!

Thank you! Yeah the cover thing I definitely noticed. I want to redo the blanket animations anyway, they're a little random and not thought out. Thanks for the advice. :blush:

Edited by Guest

Finished the expressions, pillow squishing, and blanket covering pelvic area (Working on "blanket leg movement"). Then I have to manually do similar movement in the double bed version because it has more bones.

Spoiler

WIP.gif.79f40f3bbde26033beeaa55b359457b7.gif

Afterwards, I'll test it in-game. :grin:

15 minutes ago, Venusa said:

Woot woot! Amazing job. You are so talented. I wish i could do animations but it looks too hard! No pun intended. :banana:

Talented, really? Thank you... :blush:

Anyone who is wondering... this is the "very explicit" stuff that's happening underneath the covers:

Spoiler

lol.gif.f1de6f82b06b673f716604d9c3f3d25f.gif

I must admit that it looks pretty painful.

Edited by Guest
12 hours ago, Hannahavok said:

Very nice work! Will this work fine with Trans characters? I'm a bit clueless about how the sims 4 handles skeletons and animations, haven't looked much into it yet.

Thanks! I do believe it will. However, I'm not animating any breast movement in it so they'll be stiff. I will though if I ever feel like coming back to it and adding it. (No promises though.)

11 hours ago, StudServiceSims said:

Looking amazing! I love how you always do something unique, like someone else said. And sometimes something implied can be hotter than being explicit! :heart::blush:

Thank you. I agree about the implied stuff too (sometimes, soft-core stuff really gets to me. haha), plus it made me focus on getting believable facial expressions to really sell the idea of what's happening.

---------------------------

EDIT: Don't be afraid to give me some constructive criticism. I'm still learning and every potential piece of advice helps me get better at this!

Edited by Guest

Alright. The animation is basically complete. I just need some input on one thing before I add sounds: What should this animation set even be called? I made a strawpoll to vote on it because I really have no clue what angle to go with it. :dizzy:

Spoiler

I'll describe each choice:

• "Lazy Stroke" (A groggy and relaxed animation set meant to be used to cure a sim's morning wood. They don't really have that much energy to really get into it and the blanket will not completely come off, but still show more than the next option. They won't attempt to hold back any sounds they make.)
  • "Private Pleasure" (Designed to be used in a houseful of sims. The sim is trying to stifle any sounds they make and the blanket will still cover a majority of their body. "Trying" being the key-word in that sentence.)
  • "Jack off" (They end up over the covers and have a pretty basic vanilla masturbation session.)

The voting will end in a few days time.

Edited by Guest

The voting period is over and Private Pleasure is the winner. Thanks for the input everyone! I'll get sounds in the animation then start the next clips in the sequence. I don't expect this process to be complete until sometime next month because of the holidays. I'll update you guys with a preview of a completed animation as they're finished. Once this sequence is finished, I'll upload it with whatever else I have done at that point. Thanks for your continued interest guys!

Unrelated life thing:

I've been sick for the past 2 days, I'm feeling a lot better but... I think it's turning into Bronchitis. 

:bawling:

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, craftyplumbob said:

The voting period is over and Private Pleasure is the winner. Thanks for the input everyone! I'll get sounds in the animation then start the next clips in the sequence. I don't expect this process to be complete until sometime next month because of the holidays. I'll update you guys with a preview of a completed animation as they're finished. Once this sequence is finished, I'll upload it with whatever else I have done at that point. Thanks for your continued interest guys!

Unrelated life thing:

Hide contents

I've been sick for the past 2 days, I'm feeling a lot better but... I think it's turning into Bronchitis. 

:bawling:

The update sounds good and sad to hear you've been sick lately, hope you get better soon! :cry:

So. It turns out moving a new rig into Nanashi's was pretty simple:

Video.webm

What the fuck is she doing? I don't know, maybe celebrating the fact that this only took about 5 minutes to animate and 2 to put into the game? I'm switching my rig to Nanashi's for all future animations. The only downside is that I have to start over any animations I was currently working on (The first bed animation is fine since I already completed it). I should be able to complete animations a lot faster now that I don't have to make constant corrections to little things. This will make animating a lot less stressful, and more enjoyable in the long-run. So I think that the trade-off is definitely worth it. Hope to have something for you guys soon! :cool:

Edited by Guest

omg she is marvelous i wish i was her

ayeee it feels great hearing updates from you :chick:

BTW, are there any guides on how to use blender with sims4 on this site regarding animations and such, I want to try to learn some stuff maybe

Edited by Venusa

She low-key slays the game. tbqfh (I'm sorry, I'll never try to be relevant again)

I like to keep people in the loop, it's what I would want from others. :blush: 

• 1 month later...

BrokenSims makes some very impressive animations. Her rigs are pretty good too. I copied all the bone constraints for it like you did, but I'm still a noob to how to use it properly. The best I can do is to create clumsy poses.:frown:

53 minutes ago, C_95 said:

BrokenSims makes some very impressive animations. Her rigs are pretty good too. I copied all the bone constraints for it like you did, but I'm still a noob to how to use it properly. The best I can do is to create clumsy poses.:frown:

That's the one I'm using! I've just modified it a little for my own use. :blush:

12 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

That's the one I'm using! I've just modified it a little for my own use. :blush:

I see they have inherit rotation turned off for the feet to stop sinking through the floor. But let's say you want to rotate the rigs position with root bind, the feet will not turn with the rig. How do you solve this?