Essential Basic Necessities

Did you ever seen a deathclaw poop? Yeah, me neither!

actually, no one poops or pee in the game, wonders how the food or liquids comes out.

that's why I'm requesting animations and effects of pooping and peeing.

I know theres a mod for Skyrim but I don't know if theres for F4.

Much appreciated ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ive actually pondered this. And I think there is a way to do it, but its the animations and the bodily functions that are the challenge. As in, urine for example, there arent to my knowledge any particle . fluid emitters we can use to create streams of pee. Poop would be easy enough - we just place an object at the players feet. And then the actual animations of holding oneself to pee (if male) or squating to pee (female) or pooping. And then there is the question of HOW to make the player do this. I thought a perk with a second activator would be a good way to do it, using TREES as a reference object to trigger the activator, because you do need a reference object to make the option available...

Its quite tricky, but from mechanics perspective it probably can be done. Its just, as I said, the immersion effects and animations that are the problem... and of course, someone crazy enough to spend days figuring out how to make the mechanics work. And no, I am not THAT crazy :p

8 hours ago, lwflashy said:

Ive actually pondered this. And I think there is a way to do it, but its the animations and the bodily functions that are the challenge. As in, urine for example, there arent to my knowledge any particle . fluid emitters we can use to create streams of pee. Poop would be easy enough - we just place an object at the players feet. And then the actual animations of holding oneself to pee (if male) or squating to pee (female) or pooping. And then there is the question of HOW to make the player do this. I thought a perk with a second activator would be a good way to do it, using TREES as a reference object to trigger the activator, because you do need a reference object to make the option available...

Its quite tricky, but from mechanics perspective it probably can be done. Its just, as I said, the immersion effects and animations that are the problem... and of course, someone crazy enough to spend days figuring out how to make the mechanics work. And no, I am not THAT crazy :p

then lets hope that someone crazy appears...

I'm kinda crazy to even requesting, but i have no skill, knowledge or software to make mods. The one i've made was just removing pieces of cloth with bodyslide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 5:39 PM, Encon4 said:

then lets hope that someone crazy appears...

I'm kinda crazy to even requesting, but i have no skill, knowledge or software to make mods. The one i've made was just removing pieces of cloth with bodyslide.

I guess someone crazy DID appear, right? ;)

RSE now features basic needs - peeing and pooping - be it in a toilet you build in your settlement or out in the wilds, squatting down among trees...

Archived