CTD out of nowhere.

pinkpunkt

Hallo. I really need help. I dont know what is happening. I had a CTD when i walked down the road to the west from Fort Greymoore (near Whiterun). I couldnt figure out what is wong. So i made a completly new save with less mods. And again exactly in this area the CTD again. 

I have a log. But i dont know how to read it. Maybe someone can help me. 

Papyrus.0.log

Hallo. I really need help. I dont know what is happening. I had a CTD when i walked down the road to the west from Fort Greymoore (near Whiterun). I couldnt figure out what is wong. So i made a completly new save with less mods. And again exactly in this area the CTD again.

I have a log. But i dont know how to read it. Maybe someone can help me.

Normally, if you're crashing in the same spot every time even on new saves then the problem is one of your plugins (mod).

Fastest way to find out is to use the process of elimination and disable mod plugins until the problem goes away. Then you will know which mod plugin is causing the problem. Maybe you installed it wrong, maybe you are missing files, maybe you need to update it, maybe you're missing a master. Reinstall it and test again.

Normally, if you're crashing in the same spot every time even on new saves then the problem is one of your plugins (mod).

Fastest way to find out is to use the process of elimination and disable mod plugins until the problem goes away. Then you will know which mod plugin is causing the problem. Maybe you installed it wrong, maybe you are missing files, maybe you need to update it, maybe you're missing a master. Reinstall it and test again.

ok yeah. thats what i did and i found it. It is the mod A Forsworn Story. I will report it on that thread. Thanks!

ok yeah. thats what i did and i found it. It is the mod A Forsworn Story. I will report it on that thread. Thanks!

Awesome.  Please mark your question as resolved to inform others.  Have fun in Skyrim!

Archived