Horse Rides You (animation swap)

It's more bondage-y than my usual fair, but I admit to being somewhat interested. Since it would be a vanilla animation replacer, there shouldn't be too many technical hoops to jump through.

My only concern is how you'd handle horse combat now that it's a vanilla feature.

It's more bondage-y than my usual fair' date=' but I admit to being somewhat interested. Since it would be a vanilla animation replacer, there shouldn't be too many technical hoops to jump through.

My only concern is how you'd handle horse combat now that it's a vanilla feature.

[/quote']

I completely forgot about the combat part. Hmm... stumped me there. lol

Edit: Actually I remember a mod for Oblivion that let you carry your companion on your horse. If it gets converted to Skyrim to allow your companion and you to share a horse, we could always find a way to put the companion under the horse while you ride on top of it. This way you can still do combat on your horse, with a little slave underneath it. :P

i have/had plans of converting all of the animals/monsters/etc. from old lovers mods for oblivion for sexrimresource.esm mod file...

if you want to check out what progress has currently been made on sexrim go here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9843

currently still working on the basic frameworks for all the resources plus allowing mods to freely plugin to and use everything in the mod file. if anyone here wants to help with the massive project stop by and make a post... or reminders, or suggest stuff.

sweet, that is something that i definitely want to take a look at...

he was already working on ssg last thing i knew so it was probably already going to end up in sexrim... ill let him know im gonna see if i can do anything with those files.

Dear sweet god why am I playing Skyrim. Oblivion mods are so much nicer even in their simlicity. Even the horse looks nicer. Sleek and speedy unlike the Skyrim counterpart thats slow and lumbering and handles like a soapbox racer.

The idea is awesome, not the first time I've pondered it. But I never concieved someone had even done it in a game. My only complaint would be it needs a little more front to back motion when moving. That way the 'rider' is being fucked by the subtle jerking motion in a horses stride since they are hangling loose and should therefore rock a bit on the cock. Looking at the video I can see the animation is already quite complex. but seems the pelvis/overallbody is the one part that remains static.

I also second the comment to have the horse mount an npc while you ride the horse, especially if they can remain mounted without you on it. Either or would be much epic and win.

you have to animate it in... its not easy animating for the CK because now you have to use the damned .hkx or whatever file format it is for everything involving movement.

it is very possible though, could even use the original animations make a little more shiney and smooth for skyrim and convert them into the .hkx format... i think it (if i remember right) is has something to do with flash fx or something.

Hoestly never tried my hand at animating. Tried it a bit in Second Life a while back and turns out I don't have the patients and I'm too much of a perfectionist. So when the tool I used made the short animation I tried to make as a test look clunky I simply rage quit and never tried again.

I have the same problem with keeping my Minecraft mod up to date. Though its simple it feels like every time I pull up my socks and update, Minecraft updates, breaks a part of my mod and then I have to redo it from scratch. Which is a pain because it cycles back to my laziness. Too lazy to learn java properly to make the simple tweeks that would be needed (in most cases). That and I just lothe the fact I'm dependant on mod api's which take a while to update too because after like 2 years Mojang hasn't realized 'hey, our community likes mods, a lot, maybe we should have an api' Technically they've been promising one... for like a year now...

Dear sweet god why am I playing Skyrim. Oblivion mods are so much nicer even in their simlicity. Even the horse looks nicer. Sleek and speedy unlike the Skyrim counterpart thats slow and lumbering and handles like a soapbox racer.

If you think the Skyrim horse handles like a soapbox racer you never rode a horse in oblivion...oh god the horrors.

Lol , I was Exploiting an Animation Bug When I made that Mod . Skyrim is Way Behind in Animation Scripts and other stuff .

Making A Replacer isnt hard , But I Dont wanna Replace the default Riding Animations

its not Right.

when its possible to swap animations perhaps then

Cheers

hmm... no swap, currently you pretty much have to use FNIS stuff to addin new animations etc. pain in the ass.

well, im not surprised about using a bug lol... man, beth needs to release there anim/behavior stuff for modding so we arent forced to use FNIS or other 'workarounds' that are messy.

hmm... no swap' date=' currently you pretty much have to use FNIS stuff to addin new animations etc. pain in the ass.

well, im not surprised about using a bug lol... man, beth needs to release there anim/behavior stuff for modding so we arent forced to use FNIS or other 'workarounds' that are messy.

[/quote']

They probably don't want to because they know what mods came out in Oblivion and fear the "not so accepted by the society" mods that could damage their games reputation.

man' date=' beth needs to release there anim/behavior stuff for modding so we arent forced to use FNIS or other 'workarounds' that are messy.

[/quote']

Will probably not happen. The way I see it it's the same scenario as with the mesh import/export scripts. They never released those (copyright issues from what I understood), modders had to make their own.

They probably don't want to because they know what mods came out in Oblivion and fear the "not so accepted by the society" mods that could damage their games reputation.

I doubt it. I might have more to do with copyright than with them not wanting to release them. Beth is well aware that you can't really control a modding community.

man' date=' beth needs to release there anim/behavior stuff for modding so we arent forced to use FNIS or other 'workarounds' that are messy.

[/quote']

Will probably not happen. The way I see it it's the same scenario as with the mesh import/export scripts. They never released those (copyright issues from what I understood), modders had to make their own.

I doubt it. I might have more to do with copyright than with them not wanting to release them. Beth is well aware that you can't really control a modding community.

Copyright certainly is an issue to some extent. But most of all it's the lack of moddability for the behavior part.

Of one, the Havok tool (HBT) is not very well suited for modding as we know from the Construction Kit. But also there is a big gap between HBT and the gane engine. This gap seems to be closed by by a complicated engine generation process. Look at all the text files containing behavior information, which are part of each release. They seem to be part of this "gap closing" generation. And this is something which is definitely not suitable for modding.

I simply believe that it had been a tremendeous additional effort on Beth's side to make animation/behaviors moddable. So why should they spend this money? That would not sell one single game license. Ok, maybe 10 or 20. ;)

I doubt it, if you have to go through a complicated process in your design pipeline to get a finished animation from 3Ds Max or Maya into the game then you have a problem.

With each game what we're getting is a reduced version of the Construction Set/GECK/Creation Kit, they have to strip out some things from it because not all the middleware tools integrated in their main editors are in-house. They can't distribute said features because they'd get sued. I don't think the middleware tools they use aren't fexible and extensible.

I don't think the middleware tools they use aren't fexible and extensible.

Have you ever looked into HBT, behaviors files, said text (project) files? I have. If you prefer intuition over insight, that's up to you.

I don't beleive that. I think they wanted to improve their animations (which people have always complained about) and chose this technique. And their decisions when it comes to the game engine aren't the best possible, as many modders can no doubt confirm ;)

Anyway, i've seen that idea in drawings around the furry parts of the internet, but an actual animation? Once again internet has proven me wrong for saying "now i've seen everything".