Horse Rides You (animation swap)

While an animation might be hard Wouldn't it be possible to make the mesh change.

So something like duplicate a horse and change the horse to add a female bound below it. If shes' really tightly bound lack of animation might not be a problem?

attachment.php?aid=3577

Something like this but a horsey instead of a dog (Though dog is fine too :D)

And the female under the horse would not be the player character.

well it can be done, since we know that there is a scripted (at least i think its scripted) event that changes the PC into a horse temporarily...

so we can use some kind of trigger to create a 'non-animated' version of the PC as a horse with meshes attached, would set it up as an armor or something even...

i have a male horse mostly completed, i removed all the extra main hair and garbage though (except the tail) so someone will need to mess with the mane and hair tufts that a Clydesdale would have (since thats what beth modeled the skyrim horse after.

edit:

thats what its going to be called in the sexrimrecourse, is a clydesdale and then i will try to update the horse mesh from oblivion a bit and that will be added as a 'regular' horse... most horse used for riding are palomino's or a mixed breed these days outside of racing horses, so that horse might end up with a breed name as well.

While an animation might be hard Wouldn't it be possible to make the mesh change.

So something like duplicate a horse and change the horse to add a female bound below it. If shes' really tightly bound lack of animation might not be a problem?

attachment.php?aid=3577

Okay, serious, you guys need to stop with the animal equip pics. You're making me want it really bad. I find this even hotter than ponygirl TF that artists like engineskye draw sometimes. Simple because you're so much more helpless, in danger, and have an animal member burried into one of your holes whenever it gets aroused.

Oh, and is that an oblivion mod or just a hot pic someone made in a 3D program?

I formally request this being added to the list of animals to be equipable to.

attachment.php?aid=3577

out of curiosity what mod is that pic from (i'm assuming sexrim but not 100% sure)

attachment.php?aid=3577

out of curiosity what mod is that pic from (i'm assuming sexrim but not 100% sure)

I'm going to dissapoint you but it's from Oblivion I think.

I found it in one of masterccris's topics of horse rides you for oblivion.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3458&page=5

I don't know if it's a mod or photoshop though.

Now that it is possible to change existing animations' date=' was wondering if anyone would be able to convert this old mod from Oblivion to Skyrim. Have it replace the existing riding animation for this one.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3715

Video

How i have waited for something new and then this :-) I would be greate if this could come as an horse bodyslide with verious slides to effect for example the horse muscles and genitals.

thats an interesting idea... im sure we can work something like a mutator for the meshes, the technical term is morphing i think.

anyways, it can be done... just need to get it setup properly which will have to wait for a while. scripting is on hold for a while since doc is going back to work on SSG some more (bit overdue for updates there in my opinion) unless someone wants to help work on scripting for sexrimresource frameworks etc..

edit:

i will see about taking a look at the zaz props used in the oblivion mod... see if anything specific needs to be done in regards to making it work with skyrim's horse as far as the mesh goes.

in the mean time someone can contact zaz and ask if he would be willing to convert it for skyrim.

good question... i never really thought about it.

edit:

i am pretty sure that zaz is just the name for the mod(s) since it appears to be a group effort... chris is the creator of some of the models themselves i believe... also the main author of the zaz mod's

would have to ask chris about who did what exactly for the mods though, you can see in the credits list on the page for the mod that other people helped out with stuff.

and by zaz i pretty much meant the author... i wasnt really thinking about specific names in the other post.

Maybe this could be turned into something like "chained beasts" was in oblivion.

It looks... awesome..

M

All of my hate for what you have done!

2ijklzd.gif

Making me hate Skyrim even more. More and more I just want to go get Oblivion and play that instead.

• 2 weeks later...