Cursed Loot Not Triggering

So... I'm having this same problem, I've set the rubber doll chance to 100, turned down the normal restraints chance, made sure the chance for containers to have it is on 1 and cursed loot chance is 100%, as well as disabling arousal needs (and I'm above level 3)... But the rubber doll quest isn't triggering, in fact nothing is triggering except the normal "You lock restraints on yourself" thing (And when I turn that to 0, nothing happens) and even the normal thing only triggered once in all my spamming of the barrel
I've also tried placing items in and taking them out, nothing. I really wish you could manually trigger cursed loot quests...

• 6 months later...

This is an old topic, but I'm experiencing this too. No matter what, the only way I can trigger Cursed Loot events is by forcing one in the debug menu. I haven't downloaded any new mods since it worked last, I haven't changed my load order, but it just doesn't work. I've tried everything I can think of, but it just won't work.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...