Underwear showing under armor?

trrrf

Your load order !!!! Or we can not help you.

Which underwear mod do you have installed? ( normally HGEC have no underwear )

Normally the armor meshes replace upper and lower body ( are set to upper and lower body slot). So your underwear must be set to amulet or tail slot. (meshes without a body)

Why can't you open your inventory and unequip the underwear???

Your load order !!!! Or we can not help you.

Which underwear mod do you have installed? ( normally HGEC have no underwear )

Normally the armor meshes replace upper and lower body ( are set to upper and lower body slot). So your underwear must be set to amulet or tail slot. (meshes without a body)

Why can't you open your inventory and unequip the underwear???

The underwear in the tinypic image (my character) is actually the arena light raiment, remodeled by the colourwheels stock armor and clothes replacer mod My underwear isn't set to an amulet or tail slot, and HGEC is set to nude. 

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
LoversCreature.esm
x117race.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Silent Player Voice.esp
StandingJOJO.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
Note to Self.esp
Enhanced Hotkeys.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
Chin CatSuit.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Silk Lingerie HGEC.esp
Full Metal Bikini Mark II.esp
Full Metal Bikini Mark III.esp
Hentai_Apple.esp
HentaiChinaDress.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
Hentai_Juliet_Uniform.esp
R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
R18PN - Lingeries.esp
R18PN - Lingeries Plus.esp
R18PN - Mizugi set.esp
Hentai_LovelySuits.esp
Hentai_AthenaArmour.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Carry all you want-5118.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Panty Shop HGEC.esp
TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp
HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
TamagoFertilityClinic.esp
LoversClubCats.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
HiyokoFutureDream.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LAPF Afterglow.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LBPMill.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LoversSexSense.esp
bondage_sex.esp
Eroblivion.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
Vanilla Maternity Clothes.esp
defaultstand.esp
ATakesAll.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
BasicInstinct.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
SetBody.esp
CTAddPose_v_1.esp
CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
77_Umpa_Animation.esp
EFGAddPose.esp
shinyEmotions.esp
Slof's Sexy Anims.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Helmet Toggle.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
PsychosDisrobeSpell.esp
hentai_Creed.esp

Are you sure that's Colourwheels armor and clothing replacer ?

I don't use it, but I have a old version ( Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer HGEC v2_2 )

The armor in your screenshots looks like "StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN"  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16750/

--------------------------

Your armor or the underwear must use the tail or amulet slot. You can not equip two full body meshes.

The Underwear Mod Link  is your body replacer. So you don't use a nude body.

But if you equip a armor it will replace the body....so you can not see the underwear.

In your screenshot it is not the underwear from  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15802/? The file ; Optional files: "HGEC Underwear Version"

post-3205-0-68269900-1509683976_thumb.jpg That's the underwear from the body replacer. The body meshes.

Have you checked the Colourwheels armor meshes ? (with nifSkope)

Maybe they are with underwear.

Or some armors are without body ( so they use amulet slot)

But first find out what Mod have changed your underwear.

Are you sure that's Colourwheels armor and clothing replacer ?

I don't use it, but I have a old version ( Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer HGEC v2_2 )

The armor in your screenshots looks like "StockClothingArmorBBBHGEC_Standard_ECupLBotPPN"  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16750/

--------------------------

Your armor or the underwear must use the tail or amulet slot. You can not equip two full body meshes.

The Underwear Mod Link  is your body replacer. So you don't use a nude body.

But if you equip a armor it will replace the body....so you can not see the underwear.

In your screenshot it is not the underwear from  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15802/? The file ; Optional files: "HGEC Underwear Version"

attachicon.gifunderwear.jpg That's the underwear from the body replacer. The body meshes.

Have you checked the Colourwheels armor meshes ? (with nifSkope)

Maybe they are with underwear.

Or some armors are without body ( so they use amulet slot)

But first find out what Mod have changed your underwear.

I'm positive that it's colourwheels. My character's wearing the remodeled arena light raiment. I thought the underwear was from HGEC, but it seems I was wrong. The white underwear that shows seems to be the underwear from the sexy lingerie mod https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41939/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41939%26preview%3D&pUp=1 yet even after disabling it, the underwear is still showing.

In your screenshots it's not Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer !!!!

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36387/?

or

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23143/?

The mod is https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/23143/? . I didn't want several of the mods from the overhaul. And I assure you, the screenshots are both from that mod. When I disable colourwheels, the arena light raiment goes back to the vanilla model, so it must be from the colourwheels mod.

But the sexy lingerie is equipable. That are normla clothes. No auto-equip function.

So you can open the inventory and unequip it. 

-------------------

Edit: sorry, yes that is the light arena armor from Colourwheels.

It is with underwear ( but without the white pants)

The pants must use tail or amulet slot.....

If you can not find the Mod you can install Refscope  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862/?

Put all your equipment in a chest ( except the white pants ) This saves time while searching for the pants.

Select refSope in your spell menu , close menu and press your spell key ( mormally C )

Then in the menu you choose inventory.

There you can check all items you have, find the pants, click on it and you get more infos, also the name of the esp.

EDIT:

RefSkope also shows all not-playable items(armor, clothes) that you do not see in game in your inventory.

RefSkope also  shows the ID number of the pants. If the pants are set to "unplayable" and you can not unequip it ( because you do not see it in the invertory)  you can use the console

Open the console and click on your player. enter

removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

xxxxxxxx = the ID number of the pants

But the sexy lingerie is equipable. That are normla clothes. No auto-equip function.

So you can open the inventory and unequip it. 

-------------------

Edit: sorry, yes that is the light arena armor from Colourwheels.

It is with underwear ( but without the white pants)

The pants must use tail or amulet slot.....

If you can not find the Mod you can install Refscope  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862/?

Put all your equipment in a chest ( except the white pants ) This saves time while searching for the pants.

Select refSope in your spell menu , close menu and press your spell key ( mormally C )

Then in the menu you choose inventory.

There you can check all items you have, find the pants, click on it and you get more infos, also the name of the esp.

EDIT:

RefSkope also shows all not-playable items(armor, clothes) that you do not see in game in your inventory.

RefSkope also  shows the ID number of the pants. If the pants are set to "unplayable" and you can not unequip it ( because you do not see it in the invertory)  you can use the console

Open the console and click on your player. enter

removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

xxxxxxxx = the ID number of the pants

Checked with Refscope. The arena light raiment is the only thing I'm wearing. No amulets or tails, and when I remove the light raiment set, my character isn't wearing any underwear. It doesn't just do this with the raiment set, the legion set for instance, shows the white underwear as well.

Ok, but if you see the white underwear it is in your inventory ( playable or not playable)

So you can find the white pants with refSkope.

EDIT:

In the RefSkope menu check "Equipment"  AND "Inventory".

Maybe the pants are not in "Equipment"  but they must be in "Inventory". RefSkope really display everything you have!  Unplayable token from the sex mods, items which are created in game ( not part of any Mod = ID number starts with  FF ). So if you see the white pants RefSkope can find it and tell you the MOD(esp).

It must be somewhere in your inventory.

Do you wear any amulets or rings ? Maybe a Mod have overwritten a ring or amulet mesh ( like a armor or clothes relacer it's not in a esp)

And maybe the no-colourwheel armors have "hide amulet/rings" flag  and the colourwheel armors show the rings and amulets.

Unequip all rings and amulets.

Have you put all your inventory in a chest? Equip the colourwheel arena armor ( so you see the white pants) and then put all other things in a chest, one by one, if the white pants disappears you have the "bad" item,

But if your invertory is empty (except of colourwheel arena armor) and you still have the white pants check your inventory again with RefSkope, there will only be very few items left in it, only no-playable items. One is the "white pants".

EDIT

????? The v3 have two pants?? A dark and a white?

OH :exclamation:

I downloaded colourwheel version 3 and the nif has two pants.

post-3205-0-40405900-1509694734_thumb.jpg

Why have you not checked the nif in NifSkope? That's the first thing you should do it a armor or clothes Mod does not look right.

In my second post I told you to check  the colourwheel nif with NifSkope it the underwear is part of the nif !!!!!

------------------------

But you can remove the white pants with NifSkope.

post-3205-0-07485200-1509694968_thumb.jpg  You must remove 4 parts of the nif

OH :exclamation:

I downloaded colourwheel version 3 and the nif has two pants.

attachicon.gifunderwear color.jpg

Why have you not checked the nif in NifSkope? That's the first thing you should do it a armor or clothes Mod does not look right.

In my second post I told you to check  the colourwheel nif with NifSkope it the underwear is part of the nif !!!!!

------------------------

But you can remove the white pants with NifSkope.

attachicon.gifunderwear no P.jpg  You must remove 4 parts of the nif

I don't know how to use NifSkope. How exactly would I remove the white underwear from the armor?

You open the nif/mesh in NifSkope

1. in the right window you click on he part you want to remove ( ! Not all armors are in parts, some armors are all in one ! )

2. The part you have clicked is highlighted in the left window. You right click that line and choose "Block"

3. In the "Block" window you choose "Remove Branch" (4)

post-3205-0-24684700-1509753739_thumb.jpg

Here all armor meshes without the white pants (17 armors) All in the right folders

Colourwheels Sexy HGEC v3_0 without white pants.7z

If you want to use all you copy the meshes folder in your data folder ( or create a O-Mod)

Archived