Specular maps don't working

xexka

More precisely, there are no specular lights.

No matter how bright the specular map is, what the enb settings are. Magic happens when I change my sex in the racemenu, in this case the lights appear but only for my character.

I don't use any custom enb, just binaries and NLA, is someone familiar with the problem?

More precisely, there are no specular lights.

No matter how bright the specular map is, what the enb settings are. Magic happens when I change my sex in the racemenu, in this case the lights appear but only for my character.

I don't use any custom enb, just binaries and NLA, is someone familiar with the problem?

Someone posted something like this here recently and I've been trying to find the post but I can't.  It was about two or three months back.  He resolved the problem because he found a setting in enblocal.ini or enbseries.ini or maybe it was SkyrimPrefs.ini that was turning off specularity.  Maybe that post will help you.  Again, it was two or three months back and I don't think he ever marked it as solved.  Good luck.

Archived