Uhh, how can I get rid of an unwanted pregnancy?

Because I like to add fun and weird shit to my game, I decided to let my two more submissive male sims be able to get pregnant, but uh.. 

I forgot that the pregnancy chance setting on wickedwhims was set at 100% since I rarely thought about checking that part.. Um, is there any way to get rid of the baby? Without having to go through the troubles of raising a mini-demon? 

I mean, the house setting is not friendly for any teenager, never mind a young child. 

• 2 years later...
On 1/5/2020 at 2:59 AM, Oops19 said:

Where can I get a mod which replaces the GTW alien mesh with the one above ?? The standard aliens are lame. A deadly 'birth' animation would also be great.

Pictured above is a costume for sims. As a simple solution, I assume if you change it to override the standard alien suits, it would work (except when naked). I would love it if someone were to actually make a mod to replace the standard alien form. You can find the costume (along with "facehugger" glasses and Xenomorph eggs) here;

http://sims4studio.com/thread/12372/diego-swells-scifi-creations

• 3 years later...