Werewolves with unremovable human penises

It seems like they're a "part" of the mesh, because it's impossible for them to be removed. I use Sexlab Werewolves, Bad dog's Immersive Creatures, More Nasty Critters, and yet I can't figure how to fix this no matter what load order I put them in. It's infuriating me.

It seems like they're a "part" of the mesh, because it's impossible for them to be removed. I use Sexlab Werewolves, Bad dog's Immersive Creatures, More Nasty Critters, and yet I can't figure how to fix this no matter what load order I put them in. It's infuriating me.

do you have sos installed? if i am remembering right it had some settings for werewolves.

do you have sos installed? if i am remembering right it had some settings for werewolves.

I do, and I've checked -every- addon. All of them have Werewolves removed from their options. Trying to remove MNC entirely, and see how that fares (Assuming it doesn't just crash) Edit: Doing that didn't change it, either...

the problem is with sos, not MNC.

I've gone through and deleted -every- instance of a werewolf penis referenced by SOS. On top of that, selectingthe NPC and checking in SOS itself shows that SOS registers the werewolf as having "no schlong equipped".

post-1220539-0-16850300-1509603827_thumb.jpg 

post-1220539-0-83964000-1509603838_thumb.jpg

I've gone through and deleted -every- instance of a werewolf penis referenced by SOS. On top of that, selectingthe NPC and checking in SOS itself shows that SOS registers the werewolf as having "no schlong equipped".

attachicon.gif20171102022226_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20171102022305_1.jpg

The problem does indeed seem to be MNC's werewolf body... When forcing them to use Sexlab Werewolf model (which... I don't like, honestly) the offending appendage is gone. However, that doesn't fix my issue... x.x

oooh your trying to do the opposite of what i was thinking of, in that case yes MNC is the problem:

1. use TES5Edit and load SexLabNudeCreatures.esp.

2. find NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87] in SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and delete it.

3. in game find and disable the werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM.

The problem does indeed seem to be MNC's werewolf body... When forcing them to use Sexlab Werewolf model (which... I don't like, honestly) the offending appendage is gone. However, that doesn't fix my issue... x.x

oooh your trying to do the opposite of what i was thinking of, in that case yes MNC is the problem:

2. find NakedTorsoWerewolfBeast [ARMA:000CDD87] in SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and delete it.

Haha, yeah sorry. It's late here and I was trying to just... y'know, play the game. (Trying to make a "Sexlab Skyrim" that isn't super game-breaking in terms of gamplay) And noticed the summoned werewolf retained a human cock... even when I tried giving it a sheath/ etc. :x

Trying that now, hopefully it'll work proplerly.

Well, that's one problem, but then another arises.

The werewolf's SOS-given sheath/ cock keeps disappearing. I'm hazarding a guess that it's due to MNC/ SNC had a "NudeTorsoWerewolfBeastHard" along with the normal variant. 

This is so infuriating... This one I have no idea what's going on now. When first spawned in, the werewolves WILL have a cock. But then it vanishes shortly after. SOS says that they still DO have a cock in place, but... yeah. Beyond that, nothing.

This is so infuriating... This one I have no idea what's going on now. When first spawned in, the werewolves WILL have a cock. But then it vanishes shortly after. SOS says that they still DO have a cock in place, but... yeah. Beyond that, nothing.

it sounds like the werewolves are still activated in Creature Framework's MCM.

NudeTorsoWerewolfBeastHard is only used if you have "SexLab Nude Creatures" selected for the werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM, so it should not be a problem if werewolves are disabled in Creature Framework's MCM.

it sounds like the werewolves are still activated in Creature Framework's MCM.

NudeTorsoWerewolfBeastHard is only used if you have "SexLab Nude Creatures" selected for the werewolves in Creature Framework's MCM.

I've tried that, too. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I've gone into Creature Framework, found Werewolves (On the 8th page) and set All Skins, Red, Brown, and Snow to Disabled.

Fiddling with it a lot has turned up that if I assign them a cock (ex: switch from Smurf Average back to Bad Dog's Human) the cock 'stays'. however, even when they random into the 'default' SOS shlongs, those vanish quickly too. 

I've tried that, too. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I've gone into Creature Framework, found Werewolves (On the 8th page) and set All Skins, Red, Brown, and Snow to Disabled.

I SAID "WEREWOLVES", NOT "WOLVES", YOU HAVE DISABLED THE NORMAL ACTUAL WOLVES.

I SAID "WEREWOLVES", NOT "WOLVES", YOU HAVE DISABLED THE NORMAL ACTUAL WOLVES.

No, I did what you asked. In Creature Framework it clearly says WEREWOLF.

I may not be an advanced modder... but I'm not THAT stupid.

post-1220539-0-00710400-1509610797_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif20171102041904_1.jpg

oh right, IC added new werewolves, i'm use to just having one to deal with...well shit, that makes things much harder to solve....i need to go look at some things...

oh right, IC added new werewolves, i'm use to just having one to deal with...well shit, that makes things much harder to solve....i need to go look at some things...

It's fine, I imagine you have to deal with some... pretty stubborn and technologically inept people when actually responding to help requests (I realize my initial post seemed... pretty dumb in how it was worded, so no harm done). I do appreciate the help though.

What's weird is that it -does- work sometimes... but usually doesn't.

Oh, and if it helps at all (Like my stupid self having a brainfart in what mods are affecting it) Here's MO mod list and loadorder list.

(Modlist seems to be from top down, while load order is from down upwards in terms of which is 'last' to load

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

ok, what werewolf skeleton are you using? for SOS to work on werewolves it needs the werewolf skeleton from SOS, there are a lot of mods that replace it with there own incompatible versions out there.

edit: and SexLabNudeCreatures.esp should be loaded after MoreNastyCritters.esp

ok, what werewolf skeleton are you using? for SOS to work on werewolves it needs the werewolf skeleton from SOS, there are a lot of mods that replace it with there own incompatible versions out there.

I'm... not sure, honestly. I really should clean up my mod list and sort all the bullshit out... Bluh. 

A quick look says the XPMSE is the one providing the skeleton, if the Mod Organizer's load list is to be trusted.

I'm... not sure, honestly. I really should clean up my mod list and sort all the bullshit out... Bluh. 

A quick look says the XPMSE is the one providing the skeleton, if the Mod Organizer's load list is to be trusted.

that one should be SOS compatible, assuming it's skeleton for the werewolf is even getting used that is.

that one should be SOS compatible, assuming it's skeleton for the werewolf is even getting used that is.

The only other werewolfbeast skeleton I can find is for Realistic Force, which is further up in the load order.

The SOS cocks DO work with the werewolf, it's not like they have nowhere to attach to.  Like I said, I can 'force' it to work by manually changing their cock in SOS's MCM  from one to another, and back again. Doing so will allow the cock to work properly. The problem is that I'd have to do that for ALL  werewolves I encounter whom I'd be interacting with, since they disappear from the bodies of spawned werewolves.

The only other werewolfbeast skeleton I can find is for Realistic Force, which is further up in the load order.

The SOS cocks DO work with the werewolf, it's not like they have nowhere to attach to.  Like I said, I can 'force' it to work by manually changing their cock in SOS's MCM  from one to another, and back again. Doing so will allow the cock to work properly. The problem is that I'd have to do that for ALL  werewolves I encounter whom I'd be interacting with, since they disappear from the bodies of spawned werewolves.

unfortunately SOS is outside my area of expertise, so you will need someone smarter than me to solve that problem.

unfortunately SOS is outside my area of expertise, so you will need someone smarter than me to solve that problem.

Alright, thank you for the help at least! Got one of the problems fixed... and at worst, I know a way to manually get things running, if not a bit tedious. :x have a good morning/ evening/ whatever! 

I do not know if it helps, but when I had this problem I simply went in the folder of the mod (C:/Program Files/Mod Organizer/mods//MoreNastyCritters v10.4/meshes/MoreNastyCritters/werewolf)  and replaced the existing mesh by the standard and the werewolf returned to normal. ignore if the problem has already been solved  :P .

Archived