I'm trying to Save my merged mod in CK to fix some issues. need a little help.

ZeroProdigy

I am trying save my merged mod in CK that i merged days ago so that i can put the Navmeshs back in the mods that i merged into one. I been reading online on some websites that when you merge some mods out there they sometimes break meaning some content is missing from the mods when they were merged and that you need to save it in CK to get it back in the merged mod to fix the merged mod.

The problem is when i click save i get to this window in CK i don't know what to do next. I tried to save over the merged mod and it just gives me errors. Anyone have advice? and Thanks in advance.

post-3148-0-56950000-1509503183_thumb.jpg

I'm editing my post here because I found this info on a website that I'm putting down below.

Delete the NAVI info from each mod before merge then load/save in the CK afterwards it'll automatically regenerate it. That guide specifically refers to the merge plugins script which is out of date compared to merge plugins standalone app which may not even allow navmeshes to be merged at all in which case you'd have to remove all navmesh and NAVI records from all mods, merge, then add navmesh back afterwards and then let the CK regenerate NAVI.

You only need to unpack BSA's if there are more than one BSA for all the mods you're merging in which case unpack then repack together. Otherwise rename it to whatever you're calling your merged .esp.

As for the rest,don't worry about it

Here's a link where i got that info.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6mru57/rebuilding_navi_in_ck_for_a_merged_plugin/

So basically I need to just delete the NAVI info from each mod before I merge them. Is that correct?

I used Merged Plungins for this scenario and haven't issues with it.  You said you were puttin navmeshes into a merge you created - how did you create that merge?  If you did that in CK or TES5Edit, it's entirely possible these tools missed something you need as they could  be orphaned records not associated with your merged master or child mods.

I'm basically using Merged Plugins to merge and TES5Edit for fixing errors in some mods so that i can merge it with the other mods. I use Merge Plugins first to see what mods are OK to merge and I check the color code on the mods that I'm about to merge between the green and red colors of the mods. if one of the mods is showing a red color I use TES5Edit to fix the errors or clean the mod that I'm trying to merge with the other mods and I save the the fix or clean mods. Then I reopen Merged Plugins and all the mods are in the green zone and I then try to merged my mods.

Here's the listed of mods I'm about to merge

post-3148-0-46083200-1509523056_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-43924000-1509523124_thumb.jpg

But when I finished the merging of the mods I get this message below.

post-3148-0-89542500-1509523176_thumb.jpg

But then I found this link today about town/house mods being merge with problems and how to fix it and I am bassiclly trying to merge town/house mods that show problems. But I am new with CK so i don't know what to do with somethings in CK.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6mru57/rebuilding_navi_in_ck_for_a_merged_plugin/

How many mods are in your load order? Generally merging mods is only really necessary if you're at/near the 255 plugin limit.  Also, it looks like you're merging mods with existing merges - I've never had success with this approach.  Finally, it looks like your merging mods that do different things.  Like RS Children with Weather mods.  It's not impossible, but from an organizational stand-point, it's difficult to maintain/keep track of.

I try to merge mods that do similar things in sets like so:

Armor/clothing

Weapons/addons

Magic effects/shouts

Worldspace/weather

etc. and so on

Definitely check out the comments listed in Merge Plugins from other users as so to whether or not that mod merged properly and/or performed as expected afterwards.  Back to the mod limit point, if you have only 100 plugins in your load order, Merged Plugins isn't required and would only serve to make things a bit more organized in your mod organizer of choice.

Ok had around 255 mods... but uninstalled some mods at the moment so that I can work with the merging of some of the mods that I want to get out of the way before i install them again.

Here's my load-order.

Active Plugins 167

Total Plugins 193

This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
BSAssets.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Monsters-3xall-OBIS-Tame Beast-Nazgul - Merged.esp
BSHeartland.esm
HammetDungeons.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Weapons and Armor Fixes-34093-5-2 - Merged.esp
PredatorsLostTribesV1.esp
FISS.esp
SkyUI.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
Brows.esp
WetandCold.esp
Command Dragon.esp
HM Marry All.esp
FollowerCompatibility.esp
GoToBed - Hearthfire coffins fix.esp
GoToBed.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
iHUD.esp
saLa_Hairs.esp
SkyXP.esp
titkit.esp
Better Vampires.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SariaAA.esp
godlyfamiliarsalpha.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Bandolier For and NPCs Merged.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
towConversation.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
UIExtensions.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - High.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
HAnimations.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Anal Torch.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
HDTTESTEarring.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing In Skyrim - Followers Only.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexlabArousalEnhancement.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SLPleasure.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
Sexlab Release.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SLAnimSpeed.esp
BFAP v1.3.esp
Supreme Storms for Climates of Tamriel & mods Merged.esp
True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone v1.5  Merged.esp
DemonHunter_Scarf.esp
DemonHunterV2armor.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1_SV.esp
Serana.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
Weightless Items - Merged.esp
new skyrim bosses! dawnguard and dragonborn edition.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp
Frostfall.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
Midas & MasterThetime & Resurrect & Force lightning - Merged.esp
adcSexlife.esp
Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Andromeda and Folloers - Merged.esp
roye_thefableofursus.esp
swordofwolf.esp
_BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp
Simply Stronger Dragons.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
InteractiveWashBasinsAllHFHomes.esp
FNIS.esp
AllFemaleGuards.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins For Hearthfire.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - SRLE Extended LOTD Patch.esp
CACO_Bathing in Skyrim.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
RichMerchants.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
Weightless Soulgems and Fragments.esp
the tool of the gray fox quest.esp
Morning Fogs.esp
Daywalkers.esp
SOS - Shop And More mods - Merged.esp
FlyableDragons.esp
VariousGuardReplacer.esp
Thorald GreyMane.esp
Cat_mount.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
BooksOfSkyrim.esp
Star Wars 74-Z Speeder Bike & Mods - Merged.esp
RSChildren - Merged.esp
LoversComfort.esp
FNISspells.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
HammetDungeonPacks_v1.20 & Locations - Merged.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
Wizzard's Tower - Updated.esp
BetterDGEntrance.esp
Point The Way.esp
Moria_MM.esp
DoomstoneKeep.esp
solstheim castle Tweaked.esp
Winter Snow and Ice Spells.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp
Darkwater Lodge.esp
SarumansTower.esp
WinterHoldPlayerHouse1a.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
communitycollege.esp
StarterCave.esp
Dimension Gate Mod.esp
AirCastle001M7.esp
Free Mine.esp
Spawn Dragons Tower 2.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.esp
AAAZZDarkwaterCrossingDungeon.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All-PointTheWay.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp

Anyways the Moria_MM.esp is the mod named Mines of Moria Revised and Expanded mod and it is linked to Monster Mod 4.01. I merged Monster Mod 4.01 to other mods that is now Monster Mod to Monsters-3xall-OBIS-Tame Beast-Nazgul - Merged. But i forgot about having Moria_MM.esp in my load-order and Moria needed it's master mod Monster Mod so I just used Tes5edit & changed the master from Monster Mod to Monsters-3xall-OBIS-Tame Beast-Nazgul - Merged So that Moria_MM.esp would stop showing errors messages about missing master Monster Mod 4.01. But I high lighted the mods that I was going to merge and I didn't merge with the Merged mod Monsters-3xall-OBIS-Tame Beast-Nazgul - Merged it just needed it to be there for the Moria_MM.esp. the next window in merge plugins gave me the options to what I wanted to merge and I left out Merged mod Monsters-3xall-OBIS-Tame Beast-Nazgul - Merged.esp.

Also The only mods I see in the new merge list that could be a problem are communitycollege.esp and Winter Snow and Ice Spells.esp. But those 2 mods have structures in them meaning town/house base stuff.

The RS Children and Weather mods are separate merges. There not merged together.

Take a look at some screenshots of the merged RS Children and Weather mods.

RS Children

post-3148-0-64873200-1509588122_thumb.jpg

Weather mods

post-3148-0-82023200-1509588142_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-01106000-1509588161_thumb.jpg

I may have done something wrong but as far as the RS Children and Weather mods I think they are all good. What do you think?

And thanks again.

Thanks I'll leave out the legacy of the dragonborn and caranthir tower. Maybe that's the issues I'm having.

OK... I know whats going on now and I was successful somewhat. This is what I did first I opened up mergeplugins and I checked the mods for errors if I saw any mod in a red color I just close the program. Then I would open up Tes5edit and I would removed the errors or clean the mods that needed cleaning.

The next step is while your in Tes5edit and this is for merging town/house base mods only and don't merge scripts based mods. In tes5edit Remove all NAVI records from all the mods you are about to merge. the NAVI records are in Navigation Mesh Info Map. I right clicked on the code and removed it completely.

Look at the Screenshot.

post-3148-0-57971800-1509666047_thumb.jpg

Then I re-opened mergeplugins again and selected the mods i wanted to merge. If all mods are green they should be OK to merge. But because some mods have scripts they can't be merged i guess. Thank you Lodakai... that info about scripted mods that was helpful. But I do have a question for you Lodakai. That info about the scripted mods does that apply to all scripted mods. The reason why i ask is because I merged some other mods in the past that do have scripts and I didn't notice anything or any errors in the game at all.

Anyways here's some screenshots of the merge

post-3148-0-64849400-1509666852_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-74516900-1509666869_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-12273800-1509666899_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-05370500-1509666918_thumb.jpg

post-3148-0-15425500-1509666940_thumb.jpg

After the merge you will get an error message that says you need to open CK to regain the navi files lost during the merge. I had another error message when closing Mergeplugins I just did an ctrl alt delete and closed the program. I'm not sure why the problem was acting like that but the mod was put in MO's overwrite folder.

Now open CK and you might get a error message say something about SNAM_ID in form TES4_IDselect it's about the merged mod you just merged. Just click on the yes to all button if you don't want to see all the messages. Now go to files at the top corner and select data, then find the merged mod you merged and tick it and set to active and Click the OK button. Now let it load and click yes to all if you get popup messages.

Now you save your merged mod and if your trying save the merged mod and a window pops up asking you where to save it, It didn't work and the merge mod is bad. Anyways after your done saving in CK open up tes5edit again and remove the SNAM ID in the File header of the merged mod. that will get rid of the Snam errors. I just read somewhere that the snam id errors are nothing to worry about.

Check in game to see if anything wrong.

post-3148-0-32643100-1509669632_thumb.jpg

As you can see the Tower building is there. I didn't have a building at all when i first made the merge. So I followed the steps of what I just mentioned on how to merge Town/House base mods and got the tower building back.

I hope this helps someone else that might have trouble. Thanks for all your help.

One more thing if your merging a esm mod with esp mods. After your all done with the stuff i mentioned open up wrye Smash and find the merged mod and right click and find esmify and click on it. That will put back the merged mod back into esm's category.

Editing my post.

OK just an update I had to remove Hammet Dungeon Packs from the merge. That mod was giving me problems so I'm just giving a heads up if anybody wants to try and merge that mod.

Archived