Rosa Round-Bottom ---SSE ADULT Follower Mod---

View File

Fair warning! Mod and images contained therein are of an adult natur- HEY WAIT A SEC! This is LoversLab I'm at! Why the fuck would I post a warning about an adult mod on a website that's ALL ABOUT adult mods? We're ALL about the nitty gritty here. The bewbs, the butts, the benises, and the occasional tentacle up the butt. Not really my thing but you won't find me knockin' ya on it. You do you mang.

...I actually like seeing tentacles go up the butt. :unsure:

Rosa-Splash-SSE.jpg

ABOUT THE MOD(S)

-Rosa the Follower-

Here to join you again for all your new adventures in Skyrim is everyone's favorite half naked barbarian warrior; Rosa! A bit more than just a simple port, Rosa also comes sporting that brand spanking new CBBE SSE body, making here among the first standalone followers to use this fantastic new body. Even in SSE Rosa still packs quite a wallop and if you dare, is also quite eligible for marriage.

-The Brazen Armor set-
Available is a completely revamped Brazen Dragonbone Heavy Armor set for your Dragonborn to don themselves with. The armor is available for both CBBE SSE and for UUNP Bodyslide. Male support (uses SOS Body) also available.

The armor can now be made in any forge, provided you have the Dragonsmithing perk.

...or you can be a dirty little cheat and type ---help "brazen"--- in the console commands. =P

If you use other mods like the Dragonbone Marauder and Bikini sets, you'll notice this armor shares some modularity with them. So don't be afraid to mix and match with the pieces!

WHERE TO FIND HER

You can still find her at Angi's Camp, just south of Falkreath, high up in the Jerall Mountains. Why so far up there? Because why not. =P

KNOW ISSUES/INCOMPATIBILITIES

-Because the armor mod has been revamped to function like a NiseTanaka style bikini armor,
this will conflict with mods like "Devious Devices" or "Dual Sheath Redux".

For any SOS users, please enable the "Revealing Option" in the SOS MCM menu.

For any who use Devious Devices, please use  the "Device Hider"" option in the mod's MCM menu.

-Rosa's outfit will not change if you already saved after meeting her, then tried to reinstall her with different dress options from the FOMOD.

You'll need to uninstall the mod, load your game with out Rosa then save again, then re-install and she appear as you have chosen.

-Depending on your choice of lighting mods, Rosa might appear much different than shown (SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB was used when taking these screens).

-Currently still incompatible with mods that turn followers into werewolves, this is likely due to Rosa using a custom race setup.

-If your using follower overhaul mods, please make sure to have the RosaFollower.esp file (or ANY follower .esp file) BELOW any of those
follower overhaul mods in your load order.

-Loading Rosa's oldrim Racemenu .jslot can sometimes leave your character blue in the skin.
Just navigate the "Body Paint" tab in Racemenu and change the color/texture to a more neutral color. Changing the selected texture helps too.

REQUIREMENTS

-Rosa Standard Follower Files-
A legit and most up to date install of Skyrim SSE

-Rosa Physics Follower Files-
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
CBP Physics or HDT

-Rosa SMP Follower Files-
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

-Rosa 3BA Files-
HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)
CBPC - Physics for SSE and VR

Schlongs of Skyrim SE- Needed if you plan on using the armor for male characters.

...oh and DON'T FORGET to check the requirements for the above mods as well!

Qu and Ah

Q. Where's the Preset File so I can play as Rosa?
A. Now that Racemenu is totally a thing now, you can use the oldrim preset. Just understand that her eyes or hair won't load as her hair mod has yet (if ever) to ever see a port. Her eyes should be an easy fix, as there are many eye mods that have purple in them to make for a decent substitute.

Q. How can I make Rosa totally naked?

A. You can use a targeted console command then type "removeallitems" without quotes in the console commands. Also follower overhaul mods work great too when you want to remove some items or dress her yourself.

Q. I really like Rosa's body type! Can you provide the bodyslide preset file used for her please?

A. Sure! Its already included with the follower mod as a bonus file.

Q. Hey man I'm not quite digging the armor she comes with, is there any way I can access her inventory and just dress her myself?

A. Indeed there is but you'll to download a follower rework mod to accomplish this. There's Extensible Follower Framework, Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks, and Ultimate Follower Overhaul (last one I personally use). I know for some it's not an ideal solution for some of you, but hey if it works right? ?

Q. HELP! I loaded in Rosa's oldrim Racemenu Preset and her skin is BLUE! How do I fix it?

A. Easy! Just navigate the "Body Paint" tab in Racemenu and change the color/texture to something neutral and BAM no more blue.

CREDITS & GRADITUDES

-For Rosa-

Macbain who originally helped me in the very beginning to bring my player character to life as a follower. Still grateful I am.

Daymarr who's invaluable assistance helped me to bring Rosa to SSE. Be sure to check out his Tumblr for your SSE port needs!

Wenderer for the wonderful FOMOD creation tool.

Gabriel Mailhot for the ever so enchanting The Eyes Of Beauty for Oldrim mod.(Wouldn't be Rosa without those eyes.)
Caliente for her EXCELLENT CBBE body mod and for the absolutely ESSENTIAL Bodyslide 2 & Outfit Studio Program.
expired6978 for the awesome Race Menu mod (I cant wait this comes to SSE).
XP32 for his XP32 Maximum Skeleton mod.
EliteCheat for his *ahem* certain hair meshes and for allowing other modders like me to use it.
HelloSanta for SGHairs (Google it)
DD AKT for the criminally underrated univision Face Mod. (This mod wears a female face lovely indeed!)
Svarog for his Body Options textures. (Wouldn't be Rosa without those spots.)
btn2k3 for his work on Unified UNP

-For the Brazen Armor-

Trumpdog who long ago helped me in revamping my Brazen Armor mod. Please be a pal and check out his Oldrim mods!

NiseTanaka for continuing to inspire me as a mod maker and for the free use of his Bikini Armor mod.

sandy2211 for subliminally suggesting that I help the men folk have some male support.
Severus616 for allowing me the use of his fur vest meshes from his lovely Oldrim Fox and Wolf mod.
ChronoTrigger77 for allowing me the use of some of his assets from his excellent Remodeled Armor Mod for Oldrim.
Shockero for allowing me the use of his pouch/sling meshes from his superb Dragonbone Barbarian SSE mod.
Edhildil for allowing me to use his Skimpy Oldrim Dragonbone armor as a base for the original Brazen armor set.
The fine folks behind "Schlongs of Skyrim" for their open permissions in allowing me to use their male body, as a base to make the male version of the brazen armor.
TesTiger2 for his AWESOME mesh resource pack for Oldrim.

I'd STILL also like to give my longtime thanks to those who long ago dared to risk blowing up their own rigs just to test my mods, and in no particular order:
Deadenvy
Arthenon
Enjuno
Mart0206
Gassernorm
TornFlesh

...and of course to Bethesda, for you know, Skyrim and all that junk.

PERMISSIONS

If there's something particular you want to ask, please reach me out first.

No permissions will being granted for Rosa to be ported to consoles in the foreseeable future due to the overtly adult nature of the follower nor will any attempts be made to make her "Safe for Work" for consoles.

If you like my mod and want show some love, add a screenshot of my char in your adventures!

It'll mean much more to me than some silly Like Button.

:P

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/29/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Yay! I have this mod in oldrim, and I'll also get her to SSE whenever I'll start playing it. But... Have you ever consider move her to a warmer place? I mean, Angi's camp is fucking cold, and she is barely dressed (or, sometimes, not at all :P). Every time I started a new playthrough, I relocated her to the hunter jacuzzi camp near Eldergleam. She fits there so well...

Anyway, glad to see Rosa in SSE.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to know what for an ENB you have used for the pictures? I feel me forced to switch to se, because all the large new lands mods in the future will only come as a se version but I have no luck with making my skyrim se so beautiful like my skyrim :|.

The nights are to bright and the days are not enough saturated for my taste. I have already tested so many enbs, but with your's I would be happy, I think.

• 1 month later...

so i have a little problem with this mod, you see skyrim se wont recognise this mod as a mod for skyrim se. It does not show up when i use loot, i can manually install it but it still wont load. I can install it with nexus mod manager but it will still not load, first time i tried to install it nexus mod manager told me it was a oldrim mod. I have tried to install the nexus version too but it did not change anything sadly.

I have started to notice that nexus mod manager suddenly starts to disable the pluggins that belong to Rosa and her armor when i tried to start the game, (only happened once)

ok, i do not know how i did it for certain but i managed to get the mods to load (Rosa and her armor), think it was installing the mods with nexus mod manager, then installing it manually, loot was not active at that time. Apologies for your inconvenience, and hoping this helps for anyone with similar problems.

Just installed it myself, had it downloaded for a long time but forgot to schedule it. Installed with  NMM, it's in the mod list with no errors and Loot can see it and can sort it. Although nifscan is reporting a few issues regarding all white vertex colors and some BSLightingShaderPropety problems but that's unrelated to any esp issues.

One thing you could do is turn off automatic mod renaming as this can screw things up a lot if you load an oldrim mod from nexus in SE with it's original file name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 5:22 AM, Chamirraya said:

so i have a little problem with this mod, you see skyrim se wont recognise this mod as a mod for skyrim se. It does not show up when i use loot, i can manually install it but it still wont load. I can install it with nexus mod manager but it will still not load, first time i tried to install it nexus mod manager told me it was a oldrim mod. I have tried to install the nexus version too but it did not change anything sadly.

I have started to notice that nexus mod manager suddenly starts to disable the pluggins that belong to Rosa and her armor when i tried to start the game, (only happened once)

ok, i do not know how i did it for certain but i managed to get the mods to load (Rosa and her armor), think it was installing the mods with nexus mod manager, then installing it manually, loot was not active at that time. Apologies for your inconvenience, and hoping this helps for anyone with similar problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59097/ oldrim

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/29/2017 at 8:17 PM, kofman77 said:

Rosa Round-Bottom ---SSE ADULT Follower Mod---

View File

Fair warning! Mod and images contained therein are of an adult natur- HEY WAIT A SEC! This is LoversLab I'm at! Why the fuck would I post a warning about an adult mod on a website that's ALL ABOUT adult mods? We're ALL about the nitty gritty here. The bewbs, the butts, the benises, and the occasional tentacle up the butt. Not really my thing but you won't find me knockin' ya on it. You do you mang.

Reveal hidden contents

...I actually like seeing tentacles go up the butt. :unsure:

Rosa_Splash_SSE.jpg

ABOUT THE MOD(S)

-Rosa the Follower-
Here to join you again for all your new adventures in Skyrim is everyone's favorite half naked barbarian warrior; Rosa! A bit more than just a simple port, Rosa also comes sporting that brand spanking new CBBE SSE body, making here among the first standalone followers to use this fantastic new body. Even in SSE Rosa still packs quite a wallop and if you dare, is also quite eligible for marriage.

-The Brazen Armor set-
Available once again is the Brazen Dragonbone Heavy Armor set for your Dragonborn to don themselves with. The armor is available for both CBBE SSE and for UUNP Bodyslide. Male support also available.

The armor can now be made in any forge, provided you have the Dragonsmithing perk.

...or you can be a dirty little cheat and type ---help "brazen"--- in the console commands. =P

If you use other mods like the Dragonbone Barbarian sets, you'll notice this armor shares some modularity with them. So don't be afraid to mix and match with the pieces!

WHERE TO FIND HER

You can still find her at Angi's Camp, just south of Falkreath, high up in the Jerall Mountains. Why so far up there? Because why not. =P

KNOW ISSUES/INCOMPATIBILITIES

Reveal hidden contents

-Ground mesh for armor parts a bit wonky but fully functional.

-Depending on your choice of lighting mods, Rosa might appear much different than shown (Nyclix's ENB-Reshade was used when taking these screens).

-Currently still incompatible with mods that turn followers into werewolves, this is likely due to Rosa using a custom race setup.

-If your using follower overhaul mods, please make sure to have the RosaFollower.esp file (or ANY follower .esp file) BELOW any of those
follower overhaul mods in your load order.

-Editing the .esp file in Creation Kit SSE WILL result in Rosa losing her face paint and EYES! Please use the Oldrim Creation Kit if you wish to make any personalized changes.

REQUIREMENTS

-Rosa Standard Follower Files-

-Rosa CBP Follower Files-
CBP Physics

...oh and DON'T FORGET to check the requirements for the above mods as well!

Qu and Ah

Reveal hidden contents

Q. Where's the Preset File so I can play as Rosa?
A. Now that Racemenu is sorta a thing now, you can use the oldrim preset. Just understand that her eyes or hair won't load as her hair mod has yet (if ever) to ever see a port. Her eyes should be an easy fix, as there are many eye mods that have purple in them to make for a decent substitute. 

Q. You said Rosa was a custom race follower. Can't you just make here custom race playa-
A. Oh trust me I tried that. Unless your prepared to view some unspeakable face horror, I wouldn't try it if I were you.

Q. No bounce? Why!?
A. Currently not satisfied with what little bounce is in BBP at the moment. Until HDT or a proper replacement becomes a thing in SSE, no bounce.
... for now.

Q. How can I make Rosa naked?
A. You can use a targeted console command then type "removeallitems" without quotes in the console commands. Also follower overhaul mods work great too when you want to remove some items or dress her yourself.

CREDITS & GRADITUDES

-For Rosa-

Reveal hidden contents

Macbain who originally helped me in the very beginning to bring my player character to life as a follower. Still grateful I am.

Daymarr who's invaluable assistance helped me to bring Rosa to SSE. Be sure to check out his Tumblr for your SSE port needs!

Gabriel Mailhot for the ever so enchanting The Eyes Of Beauty for Oldrim mod.(Wouldn't be Rosa without those eyes.)
Caliente for her EXCELLENT CBBE body mod and for the absolutely ESSENTIAL Bodyslide 2 & Outfit Studio Program.
expired6978 for the awesome Race Menu mod (I cant wait this comes to SSE).
XP32 for his XP32 Maximum Skeleton mod.
EliteCheat for his *ahem* certain hair meshes and for allowing other modders like me to use it.
HelloSanta for SGHairs (Google it)
DD AKT for the criminally underrated univision Face Mod. (This mod wears a female face lovely indeed!)
Svarog for his Body Options textures. (Wouldn't be Rosa without those spots.)
btn2k3 for his work on Unified UNP

-For the Brazen Armor-

Reveal hidden contents

Trumpdog who long ago helped me in revamping my Brazen Armor mod. Please be a pal and check out his Oldrim mods!

sandy2211 for subliminally suggesting that I help the men folk have some male support.
Severus616 for allowing me the use of his fur vest meshes from his lovely Oldrim Fox and Wolf mod.
ChronoTrigger77 for allowing me the use of some of his assets from his excellent Remodeled Armor Mod for Oldrim.
Shockero for allowing me the use of his pouch/sling meshes from his superb Dragonbone Barbarian SSE mod.
Edhildil for allowing me to use his Skimpy Oldrim Dragonbone armor as a base for the original Brazen armor set.
The fine folks behind "Schlongs of Skyrim" for their open permissions in allowing me to use their male body, as a base to make the male version of the brazen armor.
TesTiger2 for his AWESOME mesh resource pack for Oldrim.
Jordick for providing his 7base conversions of the original Brazen Armor. Much appreciated good sir!

I'd STILL also like to give my longtime thanks to those who long ago dared to risk blowing up their own rigs just to test my mods, and in no particular order:
Deadenvy
Arthenon
Enjuno
Mart0206
Gassernorm
TornFlesh

...and of course to Bethesda, for you know, Skyrim and all that junk.

PERMISSIONS

If there's something particular you want to ask, please reach me out first.

No permissions will being granted for Rosa to be ported to consoles in the foreseeable future due to the overtly adult nature of the follower nor will any attempts be made to make her "Safe for Work" for consoles.

If you like my mod and want show some love, add a screenshot of my char in your adventures!

It'll mean much more to me than some silly Like Button.

:P

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/29/2017
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible

How do I add pubic hair to Rosa round bottom?

• 1 year later...

Hello, any thoughts of making her with the cbbe 3bba body in the future? It would fit nicely with her lack of lower clothing(has hdt vag) plus add a bit more wiggle in her step(has thigh/calf physics), not to mention it would stop my chars breasts from clipping through the armor lol.

Either way, great mod.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace

On 7/5/2020 at 2:03 PM, WinterWolverine said:

Hello, any thoughts of making her with the cbbe 3bba body in the future?

No plans atm due to 3bba always crashing on me on start-up. Should I ever get it sorted out. might consider it.

On 7/5/2020 at 5:27 PM, DDDSHYNZ said:

I also like seeing tentacles go up the butt ,so is there any recommended mod or such an update in the future?

That was more of a humorous quip to my more "adult" viewing habits. So totally no plans there for Rosa lol. As for mods I think there's EstrusForSkyrim you can look into if you haven't seen it yet.

• 1 month later...

Two quick questions;

Meeting Rosa went fine for a while, but when I returned to Agni's camp and did some archery practice, Rosa got stuck in Tpose (fnis was generated beforehand), while everyone else is fine. Any idea on why?

*edit* It seems like it's only her idle animation, whenever I speak to her she can move, but once animation ends tpose begins again

Secondly, having hdt physics extension added made everyone tposed with or without it now, and my amateur self can't figure out how to fix it

Load order is as follows (via LOOT, using vortex)

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     BSAssets.esm
  9  9     BSHeartland.esm
 10  a     RaceCompatibility.esm
 11  b     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 12  c     Falskaar.esm
 13  d     SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 16 10     Daughter of Coldharbour.esm
 17 11     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 18 12     ArousedRedux.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 22 16     BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
254 FE   0 FleshFX.esp
 23 17     UIExtensions.esp
 24 18     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 25 19     CBBE.esp
 26 1a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 27 1b     Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
 28 1c     SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
 29 1d     Helgen Reborn.esp
 30 1e     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
 31 1f     AmorAdvExtended.esp
254 FE   1 WZ-Bretons.esp
 32 20     DoC Race - Add-on.esp
254 FE   2 InvisibleClothing.esp
 33 21     FGCumEffect.esp
 34 22     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 35 23     VampLordBS.esp
           SoS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
 36 24     HornyCreatures.esp
 37 25     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 38 26     SOS - Grower - Extended.esp
 39 27     SOS - Grower - FG.esp
 40 28     RaceMenu.esp
 41 29     XPMSE.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 43 2b     Footprints.esp
 44 2c     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
254 FE   3 Falskaar - Bruma Patch.esp
254 FE   4 Falskaar - Bug Fixes.esp
 45 2d     SuperbSerana.esp
 46 2e     Better Vampires.esp
 47 2f     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 48 30     Ars Metallica.esp
 49 31     KatanaCrafting.esp
 50 32     VioLens SE.esp
 51 33     Cloaks.esp
 52 34     LABikiniSSE.esp
254 FE   5 InvisibleClothingLevelled.esp
254 FE   6 Flower Girls NPC Relationships.esp
 53 35     MistySkye.esp
 54 36     sofiafollower.esp
 55 37     SexistGuards.esp
 56 38     SexistGuards-Breton.esp
 57 39     SLPleasure.esp
 58 3a     Phenderix Magic World.esp
 59 3b     ForgottenCity.esp
 60 3c     Recorder Follower Base.esp
 61 3d     Nerida.esp
 62 3e     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 63 3f     Calling of the Conjurer.esp
 64 40     VampireLordPerksExpanded.esp
 65 41     WerewolfPerksExpanded.esp
 66 42     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 67 43     Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp
 68 44     Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
 69 45     Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp
254 FE   7 SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
 70 46     InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
 71 47     DX Druid Armor.esp
 72 48     Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
 73 49     Carry Weight x100.esp
 74 4a     FNIS.esp
 75 4b     Toccata as Elisif.esp
 76 4c     Toccata.esp
 77 4d     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
 78 4e     BF Jumpsound Fix.esp
 79 4f     Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
 80 50     ZMD'S Gothic Tattoos Race Menu CBBE v1.esp
 81 51     WeaponsOf3E_SSE.esp
 82 52     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 83 53     RaceMenuHH.esp
 84 54     KS Hairdo's.esp
 85 55     icepenguinworldmap.esp
 86 56     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 87 57     FayeFG.esp
 88 58     RosaFollower.esp
 89 59     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 90 5a     Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
 91 5b     [COCO]Bikini_collection.esp
254 FE   8 pchs_loansharks.esp
 92 5c     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   9 Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
 93 5d     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
 94 5e     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 95 5f     Open Cities Skyrim.esp
254 FE   a SoS_OpenCities_Patch.esp

Fnis:

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2020-08-08 10:38:28 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading ArousedRedux V2.9 ... 
Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading FayeFG V1.0.0 ... 
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ...  
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 12 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 70 total groups: 229 added file slots: 2280 alternate files: 1646

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading HCOSWildlife V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ...

5233 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character).

1210 animations for 4 mods successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

On 8/8/2020 at 10:08 PM, Vykel said:

Snip.

Your list doesn't really tell me anything, as far as I can tell. As for what you described though does tell me, that maybe your animation mods had goofed. Best I can recommend is maybe re-install whichever animation mod you used for idles.

Beyond that I would have no clue and would suggest asking the peeps at Skyrim Technical Support section to get the help you need. Good luck to ya goodsir.

• 4 months later...