WW question: how to use floor animations?

Kitkat10

Okay, I'm completely new to WW. Not to mention that my boyfriend gave me WW with the animations he downloaded. So I didn't really read any "read me" files, I just hopped in the game to try the sex mods.  :angel:

Anyway, after browsing animation packs (at last), I realized I have floor animations (Azmodan's Rough has them, right?) but I haven't seen them in my game. I thought all animations were connected to an object. How do I get the floor animations to play?

Also, random question: are there wall animations? Like "plowed against the wall"??

Hi! In order to use a floor animation, you just need to click floor and choose wicked > sex and then generally teasing or handjob if solo,

There are not many wall animations but I did something along those lines in my animations :)

Hi! In order to use a floor animation, you just need to click floor and choose wicked > sex and then generally teasing or handjob if solo,

There are not many wall animations but I did something along those lines in my animations :)

Thanks!

I did end up finally getting into my game and clicking the floor to see it work. For some reason, when I tried it before it wouldn't work. But it does now. :)

Archived