Looking for scars/scraches to customize body texture

Hi, people.

I wanted to further customize my Fallout TTW character, and I thought it would make sense she had some scars all over her body. While I have been able to find several tattoos psd sheets to edit the base texture of the body, I couldm't find something similar with scars or wounds.

So that you know what I am talking about, look at this mod "Riven Tattoos Flash Sheets".

I try to google things like "scar vectors" and such, but I never found what I was looking for (something realistic) except for this picture.

I found something in this page, but it is way too extreme for what I am aiming. I might not be using the correct keywords, so I put the links to better explain myself.

Thank you all, people. I hope you can help me.

If your capable of blending two separate textures together to at least pass the eye test I'd search for scarred or wounded skins from Skyrim, although they may have some alpha ready .psd resources available that you can readily position and paste without the need of cutting around the wounds and blending the layers together in PS or Gimp.

If your capable of blending two separate textures together to at least pass the eye test I'd search for scarred or wounded skins from Skyrim, although they may have some alpha ready .psd resources available that you can readily position and paste without the need of cutting around the wounds and blending the layers together in PS or Gimp.

Well, I am not an expert with Photoshop, but I understand the basics and if necessary, I think a few tutorials might do the trick. Of course it would be awesome just finding some ready .psd resources, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind working on those resources. After all, it's all about learning, and I will be working on my character, so if you could get those resources, it would be awesome!

Thanks, Aghjax!

Hmm... Well, it seems quite acceptable. A little bit of work here and there, and I think those resources will be more than acceptable. Those are mostly fresh wounds, I managed to get some scars, too, so I think I can start with this material!

Thanks a lot, Aghjax!

If you (or somebody) find more resources, it would be ok if you shared a link.

EDIT: For example, I took a part of one of the images and cleaned all the surrounding skin so that I had left only the scar. I got this (of course, all that white is a transparency on the .psd):

post-51037-0-55931400-1509394863_thumb.jpg

After I have done this with all parts I'm interested in, and maybe tweaked the light/color a bit, I could create a psd sheet to use as a resource on my character as I see fit.

Great! :D

Archived