[Immersion] Has anyone done a flacid feral penis?

Not my proudest question to live on forever in my post history and whatever file some agency probably has on me, but what the hell!

To this day one of the greatest crimes on the Great War seems to be how it rendered the ghouls of the Commonwealth and Nuka-World genderless. It's horrifying fighting them, they look just like really ugly Ken dolls, and I don't blame them for going feral. It's not even about naughty mods. It's about immersion dammit. Ghouls, to our knowledge, don't lose their junk. Otherwise 'Lovers Comfort' with Hancock (and the latter half of his adopted alias) just got both ironic and confusing.

Has anything thrown together a quick and dirty (heh) soft/flacid/unerect penis for the feral ghouls that wander around displaying their PG-13 lack of shame? I mean, I don't want to be getting attacked by ghouls with boners all the time, as that's a whole other topic. Even if it's not perfect or intended for personal use, it would be great if you could share it.

Not my proudest question to live on forever in my post history and whatever file some agency probably has on me, but what the hell!

To this day one of the greatest crimes on the Great War seems to be how it rendered the ghouls of the Commonwealth and Nuka-World genderless. It's horrifying fighting them, they look just like really ugly Ken dolls, and I don't blame them for going feral. It's not even about naughty mods. It's about immersion dammit. Ghouls, to our knowledge, don't lose their junk. Otherwise 'Lovers Comfort' with Hancock (and the latter half of his adopted alias) just got both ironic and confusing.

Has anything thrown together a quick and dirty (heh) soft/flacid/unerect penis for the feral ghouls that wander around displaying their PG-13 lack of shame? I mean, I don't want to be getting attacked by ghouls with boners all the time, as that's a whole other topic. Even if it's not perfect or intended for personal use, it would be great if you could share it.

Which male mod are you using at present?

Archived