Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, umbraumblem said:

Could anyone tell me why the Hound Mistress is removed both in the nexousmod and lustiest lair‘s monster file while the lastest version of lustiest lair is still updating new content of hound Mistress?
Such confusing when the update notes said the Hound Mistress is added but actually there is no such a file in the monster folder

Nexus is strange and hypocritical with what's posted. Something that's sfw but looks a little explicit has a chance of being taken down, yet full on nudity mods won't for some reason. That, or the creator removed it for technical reasons. You looking for the mod to download?

1 hour ago, HighwayDio said:

Nexus is strange and hypocritical with what's posted. Something that's sfw but looks a little explicit has a chance of being taken down, yet full on nudity mods won't for some reason. That, or the creator removed it for technical reasons. You looking for the mod to download?

I already have the mod, but still thanks for asking

just wondering why halflit forget to add Hound Mistress into the lustiest lair while making new features in the lastest version......

Yeah, i'm still confused about that too and it's been months, but normally it's a creator of a mod that doesn't want anything to do with a joint creator anymore and ends up like that, you see it all the time, and when i asked what happened the LL creator just apologized and said she wouldn't be available for a while. She is undoubtedly in my top 3 favorite mods and i would love to see her as a class too.

On another note, i'm almost finished with my small arbalest rework, but i wanted to rename 2 of the skills, can anyone give me a step by step on how to do it?

7 hours ago, umbraumblem said:

I already have the mod, but still thanks for asking

just wondering why halflit forget to add Hound Mistress into the lustiest lair while making new features in the lastest version......

Just to explain a bit, the lovers lab version of Lustiest lair has the hound mistress mod built in, I'd recommend downloading it from LL whenever Lustiest Lair updates if you want the HM mod already in. Why is it not included in the Nexus version though is actually pretty simple though, to the best of my knowledge, Nexus Mods does not allow bestiality related mods so unfortunately because of the content of hound mistress it needs to be removed from Lustiest Lair to be on Nexus Mods without penalty.

Edited by SinderFox
3 hours ago, SinderFox said:

Just to explain a bit, the lovers lab version of Lustiest lair has the hound mistress mod built in, I'd recommend downloading it from LL whenever Lustiest Lair updates if you want the HM mod already in. Why is it not included in the Nexus version though is actually pretty simple though, to the best of my knowledge, Nexus Mods does not allow bestiality related mods so unfortunately because of the content of hound mistress it needs to be removed from Lustiest Lair to be on Nexus Mods without penalty.

That explain everything, thanks for answering and sharing the post link (never knew that halftlit has its post in loverslab)

qipaofox.sprite.attack_pistol.png.beaa3c4c768221f50c2ecbc1bd45e262.pngLOOKING for FEMALE voice actors for several mods!

do you have the sultry,sexy voice to portray this vixen? then we want you! (this voice is very nsfw,so be ok with that)

also looking for a sfw lioness,crow and 2 hyenas if any females would like to portray them.(the voices are sfw,though the skins are nsfw)

add me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877 for a group invite,more info,previews of the skins or just to talk about these projects.

you can also leave me messages on here(click my profile,choose message) 

the vixen is waiting to have a voice,is it YOUR voice?

Edited by noratheexplora

On 6/23/2021 at 3:18 PM, howlerleech said:

On another note, i'm almost finished with my small arbalest rework, but i wanted to rename 2 of the skills, can anyone give me a step by step on how to do it?

You need to use a string table for that, assuming you aren't using one already,  in any case, once you have the .xml all you need to do is add/change the lines for whatever skills you want to change, so say you want to change the name of the skill "battlefield bandage", you'd need two lines:

<entry id="combat_skill_name_arbalest_battlefield_bandage"><![CDATA[Battlefield Bandage]]></entry>

<entry id="upgrade_tree_name_arbalest.battlefield_bandage"><![CDATA[Battlefield Bandage]]></entry>

Change the text in red to whatever you want your skill to be named and generate the .loc2 files.  Here is some instructions on how to.  I suggest you use the .xml file of some small class mod as an example (if you don't have one for your rework already).

Edited by Ice_Pie

Hey !

If anyone can, i thinks I need a little help. Because of a conflict between two class sharing the same name, i'm trying to rename one to another class (the templar class to holy_knight), even by renaming EVERYTHING (even what's inside any document that i can open) from templar to holy_knight, it seems to fail. The skins appears as white blocks and the the name of any abilities aren't good either.

Any tip ?

Thanks in advance !

21 minutes ago, Astartes916 said:

Hey !

If anyone can, i thinks I need a little help. Because of a conflict between two class sharing the same name, i'm trying to rename one to another class (the templar class to holy_knight), even by renaming EVERYTHING (even what's inside any document that i can open) from templar to holy_knight, it seems to fail. The skins appears as white blocks and the the name of any abilities aren't good either.

Any tip ?

Thanks in advance !

Yeah: Don't fuggin rename PNGs.

Also go back to those .atlas files and don't rename the address inside them, if you did.

If you renamed the equipment addresses in the .art and .info files... as long as you did both, that 'should' be fine...

Can't help you with ability names, though. Localization files are scary and I can't do shit with them.

6 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Yeah: Don't fuggin rename PNGs.

Also go back to those .atlas files and don't rename the address inside them, if you did.

If you renamed the equipment addresses in the .art and .info files... as long as you did both, that 'should' be fine...

Can't help you with ability names, though. Localization files are scary and I can't do shit with them.

Well, thanks, gonna try that !

1 hour ago, weijx99th said:

just bought this game, i use some niur skin, but the skin animation bit weird and the character attacked frame got broken, how to fix this?

Did you make sure you replaced the anim folder as well? If the skin doesn't have the correct files according to it it will appear as a broken image.

21 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Did you make sure you replaced the anim folder as well? If the skin doesn't have the correct files according to it it will appear as a broken image.

hmm, the anim folder in crusader or anim folder in crusader_P/Q. i use 24839 from gog its work fine but i play steam version and the skin broken

edit: after playing again using gog version the skin already weird, maybe because outdated

Edited by weijx99th
Just now, weijx99th said:

hmm, the anim folder in crusader or anim folder in crusader_P/Q. i use 24839 from gog its work fine but i play steam version and the skin broken

The anim folder in Crusader, did you ever alter those? Or the fx folder? If a skin has a different anim and/or fx files then it can conflict with other skins that need the normal anim/fx files.

13 minutes ago, nukerbot said:

help plz i delete all cove mobs data someone have backup

Why. How. The fuck were you doing.

Ok, so do you mean all the cove-specific monsters in the /monsters folder, or the cove's data in the /dungeons folder?

Either way, consider reinstalling the game if you don't have anything hard-installed that would be overwritten.

8 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Why. How. The fuck were you doing.

Ok, so do you mean all the cove-specific monsters in the /monsters folder, or the cove's data in the /dungeons folder?

Either way, consider reinstalling the game if you don't have anything hard-installed that would be overwritten.

yes all monsters folder form cove. and no i cant reinstall have a lot of hard-installed mods. AND cos im a idiot sandwich T-T.