Gender filter at places

WolfGear

Hi! I hope you guys can help me with this, I was wondering if there's any mod that can make that you determined that a place just can be visited by one determine gender, in this case I want to make a coursing spa gay, but I know that if I create it, there's would be females in there, but I only want males on that places, so, is there any mod that can help me with that? I alson want to make a gay bear bar, so there's can be females there. 

Thanks in advance! :D

There are gender filtering restroom doors that can be used. It is somewhat inelegant but it should work well enough...emphasis on should. 

If that doesn't work for some reason, maybe you could try Gender Filters for Clubs.

LittleMsSam has a mod that does something similar to what you are looking for. More Visitors Mod

It did not work, women are still arriving, and there are even female employees :(

It would be nice if there were lot traits that didn't completely filter out either gender, but just make them a lot less likely to appear on the lot. Even better if it could somehow throw WickedWhims' gender preference feature into the mix. We could have different kinds of nightclubs by doing this.

There are gender filtering restroom doors that can be used. It is somewhat inelegant but it should work well enough...emphasis on should. 

If that doesn't work for some reason, maybe you could try Gender Filters for Clubs.

LittleMsSam has a mod that does something similar to what you are looking for. More Visitors Mod

It did not work, women are still arriving, and there are even female employees sad.png

Well crap :( I can't really think of any other way to achieve that except to change a bar into a residential lot and use the more visitors mod and just hire the help independently (if you can do that with bars, I haven't tried) or just have a household member tend bar but you might end up with a female bar tender the conventional way.

I think your best bet is taking FauxFurrys suggestion and create a club with that mod..then your bar using one of the club doors. You can use another mod to increase the number of club members too. I think that is on MTS as well. 

Archived