Crash after installing ENB

zep

Hello. After a month, I've tried to play skyrim again with enb installed.

After reinstalling the game, it works fine, but it crashs before the logo when I try to install ENB.

If I put only the files located in the wrapper folder, the game crash whenever I load a previous game or when I go outside with "alternate start" mod installed.

What can i do? The only solution I found is to install "directx_Jun2010_redist", but it not works for me.

My O.S. is Windows 10 version 1709

I am on Windows 10 Pro 1709 17017.1000 Insider build.  I also use the wrapper version from enb v0.319.  I prefer the RealVision ENB (The install itself includes many recommended, but not required, visual mod updates... but the page instructions include the following):

"Copy d3d9.dll AND enbhost.exe from the wrapper folder to Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim."  That is literally all that is used from the ENB itself, at least for RealVision.  RealVision files do the rest.

Which ENB are you using?  This type of crash is generally having to do with your graphics setup, ini file settings, and/or install locations of the files.

Archived