[REQUEST] someone who knows a lot about the mods on here.

Hi

I've got some questions regarding 2 mods on here seeing I can't seem to find clear answers.

First mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35571-eires-ohmes-raht-khajiit-replacer/

My question about this mod is I am using some NPC hair randomizer and I wanted to randomize all khajiit females in the game but based on this replacer. In other words I want all khajiit females in the game to be replaced by that Eires Ohmes Raht khajiit replacer while at the same time having their features randomized (hair eyes facial traits etc). If it's not possible with this mod anyone can point me to an alternative?

Second mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/?st=0

My issue with this mod is I have followed the instructions on how to have the HDT vagina with collision working with Bijiin stuff etc, it's working now but the texture are just missing/plain grey for the actual vagina. I just moved the femalebody nif 1 and 2 maybe theres some texture i shouldve moved too? I mean I don't know why the textures from unp installation of the all-in-one mod wouldnt work on the unp installation of Bijiin wives for example. let me know i'm far from pro at modding.

Thanks in advance.

As for the vagina issue, the texture is attached to the female texture, so you have to update Bijin's body textures with textures that include the vagina.

Thanks for the reply,

I am not too familiar with stuff like that unfortunately so I am not sure where to go get the said textures and where to put them. From what I understand the textures should be in the all-in-one mod and i have to go copy them and paste them in the bijiin mods. Although in practice I am not sure about the locations of said files and destination. :/

EDIT: I have tried to take the files from all-in-one's textures/actor/character/Ysolda and put them into Bijiin Wives' textures/actor/character/Bijiin Wives 00

result is the vagina actually has textures but im not sure if it looks as intended and there is a neck seam now. Damn I wish I knew more about all that stuff.

As for the vagina issue, the texture is attached to the female texture, so you have to update Bijin's body textures with textures that include the vagina.

Thanks for the reply,

I am not too familiar with stuff like that unfortunately so I am not sure where to go get the said textures and where to put them. From what I understand the textures should be in the all-in-one mod and i have to go copy them and paste them in the bijiin mods. Although in practice I am not sure about the locations of said files and destination. :/

EDIT: I have tried to take the files from all-in-one's textures/actor/character/Ysolda and put them into Bijiin Wives' textures/actor/character/Bijiin Wives 00

result is the vagina actually has textures but im not sure if it looks as intended and there is a neck seam now. Damn I wish I knew more about all that stuff.

Hmm did u replace the whole texture set? Not just femalebody but all of them.

Bijin also has multiple texture sets IIRC, like Warmaidens, so try replacing those too

Thanks for the reply,

Hmm did u replace the whole texture set? Not just femalebody but all of them.

Bijin also has multiple texture sets IIRC, like Warmaidens, so try replacing those too

There was 3 files in the character asset folder so i just went by instinct and did like i did for meshes. That was probably dumb and I had no idea what I was doing so i just reverted all the changes and reinstalled the mods to start from a clean point.

Anyway, I have checked some stuff around and I have tested on Bijiin NPCs and Warmaidens, for these 2 mods things work fully as intended. So, I narrowed down the problem to Bijiin Wives only. I compared the files that get overwritten and Bijiin Wives only show a few femalehead nif getting overwritten by all-in-one compared to the other 2 mods which have alot of files being overwritten. The Bijiin Wives file structure is different I guess and the all-in-one mod didnt take it into consideration. Anyway, the objective now is to brg the body and textures into the file structure of Bijiin Wives.

From what I understand All-in-one installed all the textures under their own folder for example textures/actors/character/Ysolda in that folder there is femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds and femalebody_1_s.dds for Ysolda specifically. the problem is that in Bijiin Wives there is 2 folders one named textures/actors/character/Bijiin Wives 00 and textures/actors/character/Bijiin Wives 01 in which the files from Bijiin Wives are. It also has the individual characters folders. All-in-one installs Warmaidens by putting those files in the proper folder for Warmaidens but for Wives it doesn't put the textures in Bijiin Wives 00 nor Bijiin Wives 01 si Bijiin Wives uses the original textures. What I did previously was to put Ysolda's 3 file from All-in-one into Bijiin Wives 00 but i had a neck seam and I  think it's not the proper way to do it.

EDIT: I've been researching the topic and it seems like it's just not happening untill All-in-one modder updates his mod to work with the bijiin wives file structure feelsbadman, anyway I guess i can do without.

Archived