Wicked Wimps nothing works

I can see all the items, but i can't use them. I cant go to the settings and just nothing really works. What do i do?

What have you done already? :)

You need to give us some more details,

Your game version will help,

Outdated game version and piracy are not compatible,

How, what and where have you installed mods ?

What kind of items can you see?

I am having the same issue. I have the newest version or ww and the sims. I removed the whole game and mods then reinstalled it is still acting funny. I have not replaced any animations yet. there is nor settings button. I can find a sim to whoo hoo with but it does not happen and the speech bubble is blank. instead of the whoo hoo heart there is the sims face with a blank speech bubble.

I am having the same issue. I have the newest version or ww and the sims. I removed the whole game and mods then reinstalled it is still acting funny. I have not replaced any animations yet. there is nor settings button. I can find a sim to whoo hoo with but it does not happen and the speech bubble is blank. instead of the whoo hoo heart there is the sims face with a blank speech bubble.

What other mods do you have installed?

It'll help if you can post a pic of your mod folder too :)

Archived